another MLK member interview: new questions!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: another MLK member interview: new questions!

Postby Katelyn23 » July 20th, 2014, 8:34 pm

In what town do you live?
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Who is your favorite celebrity?
LeBron James
What's your favorite movie, besides the TLK movies?
Beauty and the Beast
What's your job/education you're doing IRL?
Student of Hospitality Management, Part-time Line & Prep cook
Who's your favorite subcanon character?
Ahadi.
Are you in love with someone?
I used to be. Not anymore.
Does that person know you love him/her?
I think he did..?
What's your favorite song at this moment?
My favourite song is always changing but as of right now it's Stay by Florida Georgia Line
What's your favorite song ever?
Circle of Life - TLK & All Of The Lights by Kanye West.
Do you have tattoos?
Nope.
Do you have piercings?
And nope.

Who's your least favorite celebrity?
Probably Justin Bieber.. he's making Canadians look like bad people.
What's your least favorite movie, besides High School Musical? :lol:
The first Twilight movie I guess. I tried to watch it with an open mind, but couldn't make it through five minutes. Haven't seen any of the sequels either but I'm sure I would hate them as well.
Who's your least favorite subcanon character? (if you have any)
Don't have a least favourite.
What's your least favorite song at the moment?
Problem by Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea
What's your least favorite song ever?
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. Still the worst song ever made IMO.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby juhouh » July 20th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Klaukkala, Nurmijärvi, Finland

I don't have one

The Sword in the Stone

ICT technician

Mohatu

Nope

-

I don't have any. Something from Sabaton probably

Too many great songs. I can't classify anything as the best

Do you have tattoos?
Nope

Do you have piercings?
Nope

They have been mentioned over 30 times in this thread

What's your least favorite movie, besides High School Musical? :lol:
Gothika, Frozen

Kopa (I don't recognize him)

Nothing, thank god

Ever? I've had so many songs I have hated and still do. But at least they're not played anymore. Here are some

Nicki Minaj - Starships
PSY - Gangnam Style
Ylvis - What does the fox say
(Everything JB has sung)
Maroon 5 - Move Like Jagger
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

NEW QUESTIONS METHINKS

Postby Ninaroja » July 29th, 2014, 2:45 am

**READ ME**

This is quite an old topic, so most people (myself included) have already filled it out. So, let's have some new questions!! I almost made a new topic for this but I didn't want to clutter the board any more than it already is :P

When is your birthday? (Including the year)

28th June 1996

What was your dream occupation at 10 years old?

Writer

What are you most likely doing on a typical Saturday night?

In the past I would have been hanging out with my friends/at home watching movies/surfing the internet usually but recently I've actually been going out to bars and the like with said friends - being 18 gives you a lot more freedom... :)

What is something you are especially passionate about?

Animation - I love everything about it (watching/appreciating, not actually doing - I can't draw to save my life :( otherwise I'd definitely want to be an animator)

Any hidden talents?

Writing is quite a hidden talent, I guess. I mostly write via fanfiction, which I don't show to anyone IRL. I told my Spanish conversation teacher that I love writing and she said she wanted to see some but I didn't know how to explain fanfiction to her so I had very little to show, in the end.
Also, I don't think you would pick me out as a writer at first glance - the past two years at school I have been heavily occupied doing all the sciences (thank the Lord that's over...) rather than things I should have been doing in hindsight like English and media studies and French (thankfully I kept Spanish).

Can you drive?

I know how to, yes, though I don't have a full license yet (still provisional). My first attempt at a driving test is in a few weeks, though.

Do you know another language?

Yes, Spanish! :) I'm at such a level now that I can speak rather fluently (though I'm not completely fluent yet. I will be one day, though :D )

What is the name of your best friend?

I have a few people I'd consider as "best" friends i.e. the "elite" - For now I'll say Emma, Phoebe and Francesca. That being said, though every person in my inner circle is incredibly special and important to me. I honestly can't imagine life without a single one of them.

Favourite food?

POPCORN :yummy:

Favourite music artists?

Imagine Dragons, The Civil Wars, Coldplay and U2

Do you use facebook?

Yes, multiple times a day, though I'm more of a browser than a poster.

On a scale of 1-10, how often are you on MLK?

10. I'm here multiple times a day also :lol:

Most used smileys on MLK?

:) , :lol: , :D and :cheese:

What does your future hold?

Most likely Uni or more A levels currently. It's very stressful not knowing... (I'lll find out on 14th August, though :ocwap: )
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » July 29th, 2014, 8:21 am

May 2nd, 1999

A Scientist of any kind

Listen to music, think about deep stuff. If its during the school year maybe talkin to friends

Science/Math, and probably Animation. I love physics because it is the fundamental description of our entire existence, it is humbling and also quite incredible. Animation, I cant really explain why though. When I draw a character, its like I see apart of my self in the drawing. Watching and drawing TLK has done that the more than any other animated movie. I'm so emotionally connected to that movie its crazy, and I don't know why.

Any hidden talents?

Drawing, few people know I draw. I also do advanced math at a relatively young age but more people know about that than drawing.

Can you drive?

Nope, One more year though :D

Learning Chinese, will be taking Chinese 2 next year so im sticking with it. :)

Mark, Kartik, and Allen. (3 best friends 4 life)

Favourite food?

Cheeseburger, fries, coke. Can't beat the simplicity.

Favourite music artists?

Pink Floyd, Queen, Acid Mothers Temple, Bach, Ennio Moricone, TLK Music, Joe Hiasashi, Led Zeppelin and many more. Music is a big part of my life.

Do you use facebook?

Yes, too much actually :lol:. I don't really post though.

10, its mah main forum

:) :D :lol:

Pursuing a PhD in physics specializing in particle physics. Hoping to be a research scientist somewhere. Someone to love who hopefully loves TLK and physics. I know, its quite a specific choice :lol:. A family to raise on TLK and many more years on this forum. My life is going good. :D (and if the Lion Guard is any good, many episodes of that to watch ;)
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Re: NEW QUESTIONS METHINKS

Postby Carl » August 16th, 2014, 6:36 am

April 9th, 1992

I wanted to be an actress back then.

Every other Saturday, my family and I visit with my granny and uncles and cousins. We usually talk and play video games. The other Saturdays, I sit at home, doing not much of anything other than entertaining myself on my computer.

Video games... they've always been very important in my life. Also theatre, and literature.

Any hidden talents?
Ummm.... if I have any, they're hidden even from me.

Can you drive?
No. Nor do I want to, tbqh, the idea of driving terrifies me. My parents have tried to teach me a couple of times and it's not gone well. Fortunately, there's pretty much no need for me to learn to.

I know fragments of quite a few, but nothing fluent. I know more German than the others I'm learning.

The best friend I ever had was Regulus, from here. Haven't talked to him since he left the boards, but I don't know if I can ever have a better friend than him.

Favourite food?
Fried chicken. Who doesn't love fried chicken?

Favourite music artists?
My Chemical Romance has pretty much always been my favourite. I love many others as well, however, including, but not limited to SHINee, William Control, Eminem, Hawthorne Heights, Tokio Hotel and way too many to keep listing.

Do you use facebook?
As it's pretty much the only way to keep in touch with my girlfriend while I'm in America, yes. I never close the tab. And if I'm away from my computer--I make sure to check messenger regularly on my phone.

10. Like Facebook, I never close the tab. This is where I socialize. Most everyone I'd consider a friend is on here.

:ha: :P :lol: :cheese: :) :innocent3: :ugh2: :innocent: :dreamy:

My plans at the current moment are as follows:

-Get a job.
-Finish uni.
-Save money.
-Move to Finland (Helsinki).
-Find a job/get into school again.
-Start a life with my partner.
-Someday marry said partner (even if we have to go to Sweden to do it).
-Never adopt kids.
-Do adopt pets.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » August 16th, 2014, 10:35 pm

29th July 1988 (OLD)

Veterinary nurse.

Depends. Either spend it at my mums. Go out with the boyfriend or have an anime evening. Tonight I am not sure what to do with myself though, so it's been mostly spent on the laptop.

Final Fantasy 13. Not to sound dramatic, but that game saved me from going insane this time last year. I love it so much and Lightning is like a role model to me.

Any hidden talents?
I am 110% confident on horseback? I will get on any horse and once I am on, I am not scared at all.

Can you drive?
Yep, I don't have my own car but I borrow my sisters car.

Bit of Spanish and bits of Japanese.

Hann, Si, Deb.

Favourite food?
Bevita breakfast bars. Such yum.

Favourite music artists?
Breaking Benjamin, Within Temptation, Nightwish and Phil Collins.

Do you use facebook?
Yeeep, but it annoys me xD

I would say 7.

:D :\ :cheese: :cool2:

Possibly a career in dog grooming.
I want to marry my current partner.
Have a child with current partner.
Move into his flat next year.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » August 17th, 2014, 12:57 am

6th August 1991

Didn't have one really, didn't really discover what I wanted to do until I was about 15, Videogame designer btw

Working. I work Saturday nights until midnight.

Lots of stuff. Life I guess. I really like cooking, cycling, gaming, cosplay, video making in Youtubes ( we just hit 60,000 subs and did a Q/A panel a short while ago it was rad).
Helping others, I'm in a good place in life so I like to spread that to others when I can.
Writing...
My career and dream job...
Dude well we will be here all day if I list everything I'm passionate about

Any hidden talents?

Hidden talents? No, not really. I'm pretty open, I don't keep anything about myself hidden really, especially not talents

Can you drive?
Yeah. I got a new car early on in the year. Kind of needed to really for career sake.

French, Spanish and bits of Italian.
Once every so often I do what is known as couchsurfing, look it up its a thing I swear!
What you do is stay at a stranger's place in a foreign country and learn about their language and culture, it's pretty great

Don't have one, it's dumb to have best friends. Generally I only befriend and actually STAY friends with people I get on really well with. So I couldn't really rate one over the other.
Maybe Ashleigh. I have more in common with her than most of my other friends

Favourite food?

What a harsh question.
Maybe pizza... You can't go wrong with pizza.

Favourite music artists?

Bliss N Eso, Manafest, Linkin Park, Lupe Fiasco, Black Keys, G1C, M.I.A...
Again we will be here all day, as you can gather though; hip hop, electro, rock... In that order.

Do you use facebook?

Yes, if I have something worth posting.

5. Sometimes I'll go a week or much longer. And usually I'll be on for only a few minutes to skim through new posts and things and stuff then sign out.
And also I only log in once on days I do, usually in the evening.

:)

I don't know. Pizza hopefully.
I don't like thinking about the future, I prefer to live in the present moment otherwise you just spend way too long planning instead of doing.
The near future involves me living in America for a bit to work at my dream job.
I'd like to have a girlfriend at some point too but not overly bothered about that these days.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby ScarHades » August 18th, 2014, 10:00 am

22nd November 1985

Make a TV Series of The Lion King with stories including snow in Pride Rock. I still wish to do so even now. I may post some of my dreams of it in the Fan-Fictions board.

Surfing the web, playing my DVD games, watching my videos and reading my books.

Not sure

Any hidden talents?

Don't think so

Can you drive?

No and I will never be allowed to because my parents think I'll disobey orders.

Well, I used to know French whilst in Madras College, but stopped paying attention to it since leaving Madras College, though I do still know most words and Italian words because of Claude in The Raggy Dolls, the waiter in Father Christmas and Bella in Fireman Sam.

Though I never see her anymore, my ex Madras College girlfriend Joanne Myles who had lived in Newport On Tay back then. When we said goodbye to each other on our last day of Madras College, she said to me that she'll never forget me and I said it too. I still havn't forgotten her, but I think she's forgotten me as she still never replies to my Facebook messages. Have I offended her? Is she pretending not to know me? Or could she be busy and hasn't time to reply to me let alone play a DVD game, etc. I still consider her a friend despite not seeing her anymore as I will always remember her for her face and her voice and her kindness, but I havn't made any more friends ever since.

Favourite food?

Salami pizza

Favourite music artists?

My top 5 is:

1 Mariah Carey
2 Annie Lennox
3 Elton John
4 REO Speedwagon
5 Londonbeat

Do you use facebook?

Yes

Every day

None

I don't know. I worry that I might be put in a care home when my parents die. You don't get entertainment in care homes don't you? I'm thinking of Abe in The Simpsons and wonder what he does.
Last edited by ScarHades on August 19th, 2014, 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby mamaprince » August 18th, 2014, 5:52 pm

September, 24th, 1998

A tie between being an Animator and a Storm Chaser.

Trying my hardest to stay up all night. :P

Storm Chasing: I love storms! They are so interesting, and I've always loved the weather, ever since I was a little kid. I was even more passionate about it when I watched Twister and Storm Chasers. I'm so excited for Into the storm! I want to Storm chase for science, I want to help save people's lives.

Any hidden talents?

Drawing. I've been drawing ever since I was 11, so for about 6 years. I enjoy it. I mainly draw feline art.

Can you drive?

Not quite yet. :cry:

Not at the moment.

Sarah and Catylin.

Favourite food?

Mac N Cheese, I have many others.

Favourite music artists?

Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, PINK, Lady GaGa.

Do you use facebook?

Yes I do, but it's not often.

5: I'm here in and out. I come here sometimes.

:D :) ;) :P

To be a Storm Chaser/Meteorologist. I want to chase for Science and research Tornadoes.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Kasi the Killer » September 1st, 2014, 1:03 pm

Bucharest,Romania
Voltaire
Alpha and Omega
Student
Ni
Ummm....Let' just not talk about that
Clint Mansell-Requiem for a Dream
HQ-Gasca mea
Do you have tattoos?
No
Do you have piercings?
No
I don't know
What's your least favorite movie, besides High School Musical?
I don't know
No,I don't have one
Folk Music(I know it's a type of music)
I don't know
Kasi the Killer
My hero is Vlad the Impaler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Kasi,Ady,Mafia, Dacian
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games