Do you smoke?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Do you smoke?

yes, I smoke very often
5%
yes, but only once or twice a week
No votes
I rarely smoke....only on parties and stuff
5%
I have been smoking but I quit
4%
no, I'm not smoking and I never will
82%
no, I'm not smoking, but maybe I will smoke a cigaret once..
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » February 12th, 2010, 4:03 am

Nope, I never smoked in my life, but I have a sister that does and it's pretty sad to watch her be to addicted to it. :(

I will admit, I like the scent of the mild smoke, but the heaping scent of it smells awful! :yuck:
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby LadyAnette » February 12th, 2010, 8:42 am

Neeever! I tried one once, I nearly barfed! :yuck: I NEVER EVER will try one again! :dissatisfied:
LadyAnette

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LionkingLover » February 21st, 2010, 11:26 pm

I never tried and dont plan on it (I never will)!! I heard that my Aunt used to smoke :cry: then she stopped by having lollipops instead! She said "A lollipop is better than a cigrette!" And its true! What wood you rather have

A lollipop or a cigrette (Idk how to spell it cuz I dont talk about smocking!)!?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
ImageImage
LionkingLover

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Postby WildSimba » February 25th, 2010, 4:54 am

[quote="Kopa23"]Of course I don't smoke and I never plan to! My life might be stressful but smoking is just a way to have a slow death.[/quote]

The only stress a cigerette relieves, is the stress of smoking them in the first place. They put highly addictive levels of Nicotine in Cigerettes. In fact, my health teacher said it's more addictive than herion. 0.0
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Mike » February 25th, 2010, 8:34 am

i dont like smoking
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby SinChei » February 25th, 2010, 12:07 pm

I don smoke too .... just 1 or 2 times a year shisha
Image <- By TS ^^ thx
SinChei
Soldier 1st Class

In my own salvation And your eternal slumber

Nickname(s): Sin, Chei, Sora, Soren
Pride Points: 6

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 27th, 2010, 1:28 am

I really hate the smell of the cigerette, yuck :yuck:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » February 27th, 2010, 1:51 am

I hate the smell too, but I'm addicted, bad, bad me! Never start smoking, it's expensive and your house and clothes will smell smokey, I know all 'bout it D:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Thani » March 4th, 2010, 1:29 am

Well, I rarely smoked. Only up to about 10 to 20 times in my entire life since I was a 23 year old till now. And because I saw the effects of smoking in a house with pets around, I decided to quit there and then. I don't want to harm animals, physically, or psychologically, just because a mere human wants to smoke, or ends up to be addicted which harms the animals their wellbeing and health.

Cats for example can smell about 10-times better then humans can.. And if I can hardly stand the smell of smoke.. Well I wonder what goes through the poor animals' their minds... You know why I started to smoke? Because I was convinced (by bad people repeating nasty statements, over and over!) that I was suffering from Halitosis aka bad breath. So in the end, I wanted to get my revenge, and let them feel what real stench is supposed to be like. A damn bad smell like cigarette smoke, or worse a havana, is generally accepted as something to not complain about that much.. But people who DO suffer from chronic bad breath, they got accused of it all the time, whilst they can't help it the least of all. It's not just something that has to do with lazyness, or setting wrong priorities on hygene issues.. In my case my dental stuff was severely eroded (nerves were irritating in contact with air/fluid/hot edible stuff/sweet edibles/etc.

I had undergone 2 years of letting doctors repair my dental shortcomings, to what it is today. And still sometimes some people dare to complain to me about bad breath. And that after all I had gone through! Do you get it? That's why I started to hate smoking. Yet I had no valid point of arguing about it, until I saw animals suffer due to people who wish to have a rotten breath on purpose of remaining addicted, spending money to billionairs who don't care about health and wellbeing for customers at all! It's just like with alcohol.. It's all about wasting money!!

If you wanna be addicted so much, go play a favorite game. Go take photographs, Go out for a walk, or to cycle some route for an hour or more.. Do as you please, unless you bother other people, ánd animals their wellbeing. Ofcourse, even athletes can die at a rather young age. But why "ask" for it by raising the odds against us as being a smoker?? I have seen X-ray pictures of lung-cancer patients.. I have heard stories of people gurgling in their own misery caused by prolonged unstoppable smoking habbits..

We all die. But why bother everybody with your own downfall? If you really wish to waste your life, go ahead! But do not bother general health of living beings around you in the process of doing so, is my advice! :)

Here I come again with an example as being an autist: My sense of smell is more advanced then most people I know, in most cases. Especially things like exhaust-fumes make me dizzy, and light-headed. To breath that, and the likes of smoke hanging around you, when you pass by somebody who is smoking him/herself... Truly disgusting!! And then the bad taste in your own mouth.. If you can stand it, it really makes you long for superhot chewing-gum or instantly brushing your teeth, and scraping the tongue, plus taking a non-alcoholic based mouthwash. And speaking of the latter, even then people complained about a strange (hospital/dentist like?) smell.. People always tend to crack down on somebody, who's considered a legal target of blame, like people with low self-esteem, like me. (because of nasty things said/done to me in my highschool-period..) So to the statement that only people with low-self esteem do smoke.. I'd say: Absolutely true! It is a wish to belong to a group of people like you. Or to set a difference to what you were known to be. (Like rebelling to your parents, is a widely known fact amongst teenagers who start smoking, etc...) And sometimes people gruesomely "fall" into the habbit by parents setting the wrong example... If you want to ruïn your own health, or that of your girl/boyfriend/wife/husband/etc. so much.. Fine.. But keep that for the one or two or group of your belonging to... How dare you messing with the precious health of the future generations of life on earth?? It's not worth the money, not the declining health, not anything!! There is NO valid excuse to start smoking/drinking up till addiction or worse.. Don't put your beloved pets/children/loved ones on the bandwagon, sending them through a hellish health for a future.... If you smoke, please do consider to stop. It's all between the ears.. It can continue because you in your own mind, decide to keep on going.. Nicothene? Hah! Nearly everybody knows that too much is bad for health! Please learn from all what people have said here.. Smoking is NOT making you a tough-guy. It doesn't give you popularity on the long term. All your friends of the past, turn your back on you except a select few, when you lay around taking your last breath... Especially if you went to be sick of it for a long long time, before you passed on... So to all who smoke: Good luck quiting! And do all a favor; Deny the big billies their billions!!
Last edited by Thani on March 4th, 2010, 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lifes for tax, and taxed for life.. We're just a cog in the machine, a number in a scheme.
Welcome to planet Earth...
Thani

Do good stuff, keep going, and you'll know luck!

Location: Purmerend city, North-Holland, the Netherlands, Europe.
Nickname(s): Thani
Pride Points: 0

Postby Cdot » March 4th, 2010, 1:38 am

No way never, have and i never will. :yuck:
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games