Do you smoke?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Do you smoke?

yes, I smoke very often
5%
yes, but only once or twice a week
No votes
I rarely smoke....only on parties and stuff
5%
I have been smoking but I quit
4%
no, I'm not smoking and I never will
82%
no, I'm not smoking, but maybe I will smoke a cigaret once..
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby Haraka » August 10th, 2014, 3:59 pm

Never tried , not planning to do so. I've had enough problems making my mother stop , i'm not gonna fall in this junk's claws myself
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby FlipMode » August 11th, 2014, 2:21 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"][quote="Flip_FTW"]I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge![/quote]

I get that reference ;)

[/quote]

You would. XD you catch on to almost every obscure and not so obscure reference I make in my posts.

You know what else is odd, when I first tried smoking I didn't like it really, it wasn't horrible but was just "eh" and I still ended up smoking more anyway.
I don't know, it's not like they got any nicer. You'd think that they put addictive substances in these things or something.

Also collecting the health warnings on the packs is fun too, I only need the lung cancer and infertility ones to finish my collection.

Edit - I hear they are putting those same style health warnings on alcohol soon too...
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » August 11th, 2014, 4:01 pm

I never have and never will. I've been around smokers since I was young and the smell just disgusts me, not to mention I can't breathe if I get hit in the face with a cloud of smoke. Currently I am trying to get my girlfriend to stop, but addictions are hard to break and I can't really offer anything more than emotional support for now, but I'm confident that one day we will be in a totally smoke-free home. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Adofo » August 23rd, 2014, 3:54 am

Nope. Never
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Postby CheetahCat » August 23rd, 2014, 3:55 am

I've smoked once or twice.. That's about it. Ever since then.. I've been clean.
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby Lauren » August 24th, 2014, 2:35 am

Never have. Never will.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » August 24th, 2014, 3:28 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]

Edit - I hear they are putting those same style health warnings on alcohol soon too...[/quote]

I guess that would be a good thing - when we were learning about all this stuff in school they were like

"omahgurr don't smoke you'll get cancer and die and your lungs will turn black and your teeth will fal out and you'll smell badddd."

But then for alcohol
"ohmahgurr don't drink you'll get drunk and act stewpid and all ur friends will laugh @u".

Maybe underage drinking would drop slightly if kids treated cigarettes and alcohol sort of the same. I know back when I was 16 if someone offered me a drink I would have said "fine" but if the same person had offered a cigarette I would have been like "eww no." To be fair though a lot of kids are reckless/stupid so maybe not :/
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » August 26th, 2014, 10:02 am

[quote="Ninaroja"] and your lungs will turn black[/quote]

Well I can't see my lungs anyway so I don't really care what colour they are tbh.
I still don't smoke that much really, at most I get through about five in a day. Love me dem cancer sticks, son!

I started again at the beginning of the year when I had a slight run in with anxiety for the first time in literally years and even though that's passed I just kind of didn't stop smoking after.

It's really the only unhealthy thing I do though. My diet is much better these days and I get plenty of exercise from the gym, cycling and sports. I mean there's people my age who smoke and don't even do those things.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Marizzle » January 25th, 2016, 11:44 pm

I never have and plan on never doing it.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby InsaneSeagull » January 25th, 2016, 11:45 pm

I don't smoke actively, I did a few times in my life though. Probably 5 times in total xD
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games