Do you smoke?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Do you smoke?

yes, I smoke very often
5%
yes, but only once or twice a week
No votes
I rarely smoke....only on parties and stuff
5%
I have been smoking but I quit
4%
no, I'm not smoking and I never will
82%
no, I'm not smoking, but maybe I will smoke a cigaret once..
5%

Total votes : 83

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby ScarHades » February 5th, 2014, 3:29 pm

I never smoke. Never have and never will not like the Gruesome Twosome in The Simpsons. I want to kill those 2
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby Si-Amber » February 5th, 2014, 6:10 pm

I smoked for a while when I was 19 / 20 (and not just cigarettes ;)), but I haven't smoked for about 12 years.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby Shadowfax » February 5th, 2014, 7:34 pm

I smoked occasionally last year.. But it was usually my ex or my dad who drove me to it. My new years resolution was to stop and I haven't touched one during 2014, though I came VERY close to breaking that today. Though now I am back on the pill, I am not allowed to smoke ha.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » February 5th, 2014, 7:37 pm

^ Good on you!

Nope I don't Smoke due to my condition and inconsiderate smokers drive me insane.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Buffy » February 5th, 2014, 8:05 pm

I don't smoke and I never will. Having grown up where my mom smoked constantly (although she's quit since then) and then having my brothers smoke too, I've just been completely disgusted by it. So yeah. I'm not a smoker and I never will be.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby juhouh » February 5th, 2014, 8:12 pm

I don't but I've tasted back then when I was in the army. It gave an unbelievable bad taste into your mouth and I was stupid enough to try it :yuck:

My parents do smoke a lot and so do my friends. I don't understand what's the point of it
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby MooLion » February 5th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Proudly, I don't smoke, and never have and never will.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby FlipMode » August 10th, 2014, 12:10 pm

I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!
Yep started again in February this year and while I don't smoke as much as I used to I still do and tbh I should quit for good, it's literally THE only unhealthy thing I do these days.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » August 10th, 2014, 3:04 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge![/quote]

I get that reference ;)

I have smoked one (cheap) cigar and had one drag of a cigarette in my entire life. Neither were pleasant in the slightest (the cigarette was awful) so I honestly don't see myself trying that again.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 10th, 2014, 3:53 pm

I've never even tried a cigar/cigarette and I have absolutely no intention of ever doing so.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games