Real-Life Relationships

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Real life relationships

Nope, I'm single and free! :)
47%
I am thinking about one... :hmm:
18%
I have a girlfriend/boyfriend :o
26%
I am married! :D
No votes
I WAS married :ehh:
1%
I HAD a girlfriend/boyfriend :(
8%

Total votes : 85

Re: Real-Life Relationships

Postby atouchofgrace » January 24th, 2011, 4:19 pm

[quote="Pixielicious"]A relationship that I had that lasted for 3 years ended on the 3rd day of 2009, in a tent at 4 in the morning. We were on holiday with his family. It was hell. I went like this-
Me "goodnight" hug
Him "Yeh, goodnight" no hug back.
Me: "Are you ok?"
Him: ".....Yeh."
Me: " I love you..."
Him:........
Me: "Do you love me?"
Him: "See, thats the thing... not anymore."
[/quote]
What the...? :-o
ImageImageImageImageImage
atouchofgrace

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Cat
Pride Points: 2

Postby Annie » January 24th, 2011, 4:36 pm

Ooh gosh, I've been in so many...all have been good at first, but then gone very quickly down hill. I have no trust in men and I doubt that will change.

However, the day before I ended my last relationship (with my best friend of 4 years...it was not fun) I went on a dating site as a joke. I really wasn't expecting to find anyone, but then just before I gave up, I saw this lovely Chinese guy called AJ (nickname), so I decided to add him on MSN.

We got talking and OMG, he's SOOO cute! Really nice too. I just hope he'll stick to his word, unlike the rest, who promised me "Oh, I won't be that jerk, I won't cheat and I'll help you trust me" I've heard it all too many times, but I do feel bad for doubting him already. I guess it's just what I've learnt to do over the years and ruined relationships. Dispite this, I'm excited to meet him when he returns from Hong Kong!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 24th, 2011, 5:10 pm

good luck annie! :)
ImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby Pixie » January 25th, 2011, 3:31 am

[quote="atouchofgrace"][quote="Pixielicious"]A relationship that I had that lasted for 3 years ended on the 3rd day of 2009, in a tent at 4 in the morning. We were on holiday with his family. It was hell. I went like this-
Me "goodnight" hug
[/quote]
What the...? :-o[/quote]

Yeh... that was kinda my reaction too :P
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 25th, 2011, 7:28 am

[quote="Pixielicious"]A relationship that I had that lasted for 3 years ended on the 3rd day of 2009, in a tent at 4 in the morning. We were on holiday with his family. It was hell. I went like this-
Me "goodnight" hug
And then I slapped him. It was horrible to have to face his family the next morning, on the egde of tears the whole time. We're kinda friends now, but we have nothing in common. I am with an amazing man now, who I got with only a month after I broke up with this guy.[/quote]

I think you both were a little wrong on your own seperate parts. If I were you, I wouldn't have slapped him; he may not have said it very nicely, but at least he told you his feelings. But this could also show that he may not have been the right guy for you. I'm sure if you had been truly attatched, you would not have the courage or the anger to slap him. He was wrong, too, though. He should have waited until morning to tell you so things wouldn't be very awkward; he should have talked to you privatly and told you how he felt.

Not trying to be mean, Deary. *Hugs* At least you two are somewhat friends now and you're with another guy now. Believe me, I got kissed not too long ago by a good friend of mine and I felt like slapping him too. (Partially because I just wanted for him to be my friend; not a boyfriend) So a long while after that I shunned him until the matter was *thankfully* dealt with. Now we are somewhat friends again, although it makes me uncomfortable when he mentions little things about how we should be together in his normal talking.

I hope you heal completely, my friend! *Hugs again* ^^
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

Postby Pixie » January 25th, 2011, 9:46 am

Oh, I'm completely healed, this was in 2008-2009. But yeh, I guess I should'nt have slapped him, but at the time I wanted him to feel as bad as I was feeling. I wanted him to feel the pain. But, yeh, I shouldn't have. We're kinda friends. He's obsessed with motorbikes, so it was always really hard to talk about anything else with him lol. So now that I'm not into the bike scene, I don't have anything in common with him. It's like talking to a labradour sometimes :P
Whereas, my new beau is AWESOME! :D :D
LxL graphics
Pixie
Photographer

Not afraid to speak my mind. Seriously.

Nickname(s): Pixie, etc.
Pride Points: 10

Postby IMightBeHere » January 25th, 2011, 11:55 am

[quote="Pixielicious"]Whereas, my new beau is AWESOME! :D :D[/quote]
*highpaw*

Spoiler: show
"The road of life is long and confusing, but try to walk it with pride and bring joy and happiness to the ones crossing your road of life. Who knows, maybe you can walk your roads of life together." - By me :)
IMightBeHere

Pride Points: 9

Postby AdAstrα » January 25th, 2011, 3:23 pm

I'm single. Can't imagine why..*rolls eyes*
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Chumvikingpride » January 25th, 2011, 5:25 pm

[quote="QueenOfPrideRock"]I'm single. Can't imagine why..*rolls eyes*[/quote]

single and free as the air!
ImageImage
Chumvikingpride=Dragon ball z,Digimon, Jayce and TWW fan!
Android 17 forever! hamtaro rocks!
Chumvikingpride

Am I a demon? In any case, I like the evil!

Nickname(s): gaga,Hamtaro,BigBraining
Pride Points: 8

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 26th, 2011, 7:37 am

[quote="Pixielicious"]Oh, I'm completely healed, this was in 2008-2009. But yeh, I guess I should'nt have slapped him, but at the time I wanted him to feel as bad as I was feeling. I wanted him to feel the pain. But, yeh, I shouldn't have. We're kinda friends. He's obsessed with motorbikes, so it was always really hard to talk about anything else with him lol. So now that I'm not into the bike scene, I don't have anything in common with him. It's like talking to a labradour sometimes :P
Whereas, my new beau is AWESOME! :D :D[/quote]

Ah, but opposites attract. :nehneh:

I'm glad to know you're completely healed though. ^^
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Pride Points: 13

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games