The make-up and beards topic

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

The make-up and beards topic

Postby RayCat » July 19th, 2012, 11:09 pm

Title says it all :P also, nail varnish counts!

I don't always wear make-up; but when I do, its usually a bit of concealer here and there. If I'm doing something special a bit of the ol' mascara and clear nail varnish will end up going on too
Last edited by RayCat on July 20th, 2012, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Re: Do you wear make-up? (boys too!)

Postby Woeler » July 19th, 2012, 11:14 pm

HOLY CRAP NO...

I don't even shave every day... lol
Last edited by Woeler on July 19th, 2012, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 19th, 2012, 11:15 pm

[quote="Woeler1"]HOLY CRAP NO...[/quote]

Sums up my thoughts exactly. Get away from me ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Daenerys » July 19th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Very occasionally. Everyday, no. Not at all. Only if I'm going to something special. Even that I sometimes don't put any on.
It's just a hassle for me and I don't like it 99.99% of the time.

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby FlipMode » July 19th, 2012, 11:39 pm

I do not wear make up aside from aftershave and sometimes moisturiser. I have had my nails painted before though, was rad, had a red and black combo from left to right going one if I remember right, when I was going through my hipster phase in high school and had red hair (BEFORE IT WAS COOL DAMMIT!)
And, I have worn make up a couple of times (long ass story, concerns old girlfriends and lots of alcohol) my mum was most surprised when I came back home the next day... Even more than the time I came back bald.

Anyway OT - I dont wear make up, but I do apply moisturiser and aftershave. Also, in the future, your sons WILL most likely be into makeup and cosmetics. Dont believe me? Deodorant was once considered "feminine" until they advertised it with men using it, same with a lot of other male cosmetics, slap it in a new bottle with "4 MEN" on the box, and your set.
Look at guys who are considered "hot" these days, its a worrying trend, Guns N Roses used to be trendy, now Justin Bieber is the trend.... If that is not a sign that the male population is getting more feminine by the day, IDK what is.

I guess what I am trying to say is - one day MEN will be wearing make up, its just a matter of time. Food for thought before anyone calls me a fag for using moisturiser.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby AdAstrα » July 19th, 2012, 11:41 pm

Occasionally.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Panda-chan » July 19th, 2012, 11:43 pm

No.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby cleargreenwater » July 19th, 2012, 11:45 pm

My miserable skin needs makeup on it like I need a hole in the head, I waste enough time & money just taming the adult acne. There's just something so wrong with looking at pictures of yourself at 16 and thinking "Damn, my skin was so awesome/clear then!"

(...just being honest :p)

Seriously though, I just never learned how and so to use makeup now at this point is just needlessly traumatic. And my face would revolt I'm pretty sure.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Regulus » July 19th, 2012, 11:47 pm

[quote="Woeler1"]HOLY CRAP NO...

I don't even shave every day... lol[/quote]

This, but I haven't shaved in a week. :lol:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby FlipMode » July 19th, 2012, 11:49 pm

[quote="Regulus"][quote="Woeler1"]HOLY CRAP NO...

I don't even shave every day... lol[/quote]

This, but I haven't shaved in a week. :lol:[/quote]

Well we go like 15 years without shaving, what is a week going to hurt?
Face fuzz suits some people anyway IMO. A bit of stubble looks pretty beastly. (On guys I mean)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Next

Return to Fun and Games