Divorce! D8< JK lol

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Divorce! D8< JK lol

Postby FlipMode » July 27th, 2012, 12:34 pm

[quote="LadyAnette"]Maybe a flower girl? :innocent:[/quote]

Can I be a flower girl too?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 27th, 2012, 12:35 pm

Sure LOL
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RayCat » July 27th, 2012, 5:29 pm

mfw I still don't have a role ok.jpg
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Tabby » July 29th, 2012, 8:58 pm

Mmmm... What if you let bryony be the husband?

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby Woeler » July 29th, 2012, 10:43 pm

There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby RayCat » July 30th, 2012, 3:47 am

[quote="SimbaCanHazDonut"]Mmmm... What if you let bryony be the husband?[/quote]
LOL OH MY GOD YES
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Previous

Return to Fun and Games