The Mailbox

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

The Mailbox

Postby moonsugar33 » August 17th, 2016, 6:43 am

What are you waiting for in the post? What arrived today? Show us, tell us!

This is what my couch looks like at the moment: after five Kion plushies arrived yesterday, and a cool Simba hat this afternoon, plus my old Simba plushie still hanging around after a photoshoot- it's a veritable pride.

I haven't got anything coming in the mail now (except a Kickstarter reward of some lovely hard copies of one of my favourite webcomics, but that hasn't been posted yet, it keeps getting delayed- the original ship date was June 2015, now the projected ship date is early Sept 2016) and it feels so strange.
Watching tracking numbers for updates on your parcel be like :lockedon:
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Re: The Mailbox

Postby Shadowfax » August 17th, 2016, 8:56 pm

I got our personalised wedding napkins through the post today! I'd share a picture, but they have mine and my fiancés full names on them, so. Also got some boxes for our wedding favours.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » August 18th, 2016, 2:06 am

I got my new cellphone this morning. It's a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. So far, so good...couldn't be happier with it! :dreamy: :zukazama:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gaze » August 18th, 2016, 11:24 pm

ooh, fun thread idea! today I received a yard of long-pile light khaki fur for my current fursuit project. I didn't even receive an e-mail saying that my order had been shipped, so that was a nice surprise. not waiting on anything else right now, but I'll probably be ordering the Korean Kion plush when my roommate pays me back the money I lent her.
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Marizzle » August 19th, 2016, 12:24 am

I'm waiting for multiple packages and, thankfully, another one arrived today. My Team Mystic cap. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » August 19th, 2016, 7:58 am

I had a package arrive a couple days ago. Special edition Season 1 The Walking Dead bluray, Michonne action figure (she's now on the shelf with Carl and Jesus (the TWD character, not the other one)), and a charging dock for PS3 ccontrollers. Charges up to 4 at once and gets around the problem of the cords getting shorts. I splurged. Not currently waiting on anything else.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Carl » August 25th, 2016, 8:51 pm

I'm now waiting on a bundle of Disney blurays (Aladdin Diamond Edition, Oliver & Company 25th Anniversary Edition, Hercules, Mulan and Mulan 2) as well as The Walking Dead Season 4 limited edition bluray.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Shadowfax » August 25th, 2016, 8:52 pm

I got confetti and a bank statement in the post today. Lol.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » August 25th, 2016, 9:32 pm

I got my Xiaomi 10000mAh PowerBank today! :cheese:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » August 29th, 2016, 8:44 pm

The fanboy in me cannot contain his excitement. *impersonating Sid from Toy Story* IT CAME!

Spoiler: show
2016-08-29%2014.43.20.jpg
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Return to Fun and Games