The Person Above You

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: The Person Above You

Postby Tsuki » December 18th, 2014, 8:42 pm

I know TPAM :(. It sucks noodles.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 8:56 pm

Yes, it does, TPAM. :( And, sadly, I haven't seen any of my RL friends that live in my area in years. :(
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » December 18th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Wow. :(
...I read the word Wicked a few posts back. Do you like Wicked, TPAM? :D
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Yes, I do, TPAM. :) It's my favorite broadway musical. :) What about you?

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » December 18th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Excluding The Lion King, Wicked is also my favourite broadway musical, TPAM! I never had the chance to watch it live, though. :(
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 9:06 pm

Neither have I, TPAM. (Why do we all have to live so far away? Honestly, if we lived close enough, we could all go together!)

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Marizzle » December 18th, 2014, 9:10 pm

I know right, TPAM! :-o
I'd have a blast watching it with all of you.
The truth is that none of my friends like Musicals, so, I'm kind of a lone wolf in this. :(
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » December 18th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Aw, TPAM. I'm sorry. :( I don't know about my friends...well, I can't say that. I do know one friend who, like us, likes Wicked but hasn't seen it live. The only problem is she lives twenty-something hours away, so I can't just go visit her and we go see the show together. :(

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Labatis » December 20th, 2014, 5:08 pm

[quote="NalaKiaraLuver"]Yep, TPAM, it was - and still is. There seems to be quite a few people who have it, too. Unfortunately, it doesn't have the original actors and actresses (which means no Idina Menzel :(), but I still enjoy it. :)[/quote]

Yea, I would prefer watching Idina Menzel, TPAM, but getting the chance to watch Wicked in general would still be nice. But the songs might be completely different in the way they are sung, since Idina has such a great talent with her vocals.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby Carl » December 20th, 2014, 7:25 pm

TPAM has 11 Pride Points already.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games