The Person Above You

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: The Person Above You

Postby Carl » September 21st, 2014, 6:29 am

Well TPAM, I can't join now cos it's super late, but maybe I'll be on again tomorrow. (I was briefly on yesterday, but apparently no one else was so, yeah. :hmm2:)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 7:54 am

Oh yeah, TPAM. Weird story about that... I actually took a nap around 4 PM and slept until 10. Like... WTF. .________. I know Jack was sick, and Juicy was moving I think. :c Dunno about Haraka.

So yeah, no Skype yesterday. XDDD

But hopefully tomorrow, yes? :D
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Haraka » September 21st, 2014, 3:00 pm

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]This should be changed, TPAM. I've literally been on Skype doing nothing all day. lol

But beware, Julie, there are some... not so clean things in the group chat. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah TPAM it's not always clean not at all , never but at least you taught us how to move things without much effort :highfive:
Haraka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Labatis » September 21st, 2014, 4:00 pm

TPAM is often on this thread.
Labatis
The world is a mess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and I just need to rule it

Pride Points: 23

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » September 21st, 2014, 4:32 pm

So is TPAM :P
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 7:21 pm

TPAM is sick. :brokenheart:

[quote="Haraka"][quote="GeminiGemelo"]This should be changed, TPAM. I've literally been on Skype doing nothing all day. lol

But beware, Julie, there are some... not so clean things in the group chat. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah TPAM it's not always clean not at all , never but at least you taught us how to move things without much effort :highfive:[/quote]

Of course! Free advice for the masses. I swear, I should so be president after that, I would fix everything. :P
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby Carl » September 21st, 2014, 7:57 pm

Today may not be so good to chat after all, TPAM.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Gemini » September 21st, 2014, 8:21 pm

Awwww, TPAM. Well, there's always another day, yes? C:
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Carl » September 21st, 2014, 8:43 pm

In theory, TPAM, in theory. :goodnight:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby shumba » September 21st, 2014, 10:00 pm

TPAM has been here for 2 years!!
*Thank you SophieCub for the amazing pic :)*
Image *userbar by WS*
shumba
Rockstar Cubby

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The time has come and so have i

Nickname(s): Shumba, Cubby
Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games