I'm Thankful For...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: I'm Thankful For...

Postby Tsuki » November 26th, 2015, 5:00 pm

Things I'm Thankful for:

My wonderful Fiance who more or less saved my life in Florida and was very brave during the ordeal <3
My folks who have been amazingly supportive and caring during this recovery period.
My friends for also being supportive
My family for being caring
My MLK peeps for being awesome
My Nintendo family for being understanding
Game Freak for developing Pokemon which has kept me sane.
Wildlife and Zoos <33

Erm...that's all I can think of at the moment :innocent:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » November 30th, 2015, 8:46 am

I'm thankful for my (brother's) cat, for cuddling with me. ♡
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » December 26th, 2015, 6:30 pm

I am so thankful for my family, friends, fiancé and our daughter. Honestly my life is soooooo much better since she has been in it and yesterday when we were all chilling and enjoying Christmas together I got so overwhelmed with emotion. I never thought I'd be lucky enough to have a family of my own and spending our first Christmas with our little girl was magical. I can't wait till next year ^-^ We are going to have so much fun <3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Ninaroja » January 2nd, 2016, 3:18 pm

I'm thankful that I had a really lovely Christmas season this year. What with working so much last year, and family drama, I couldn't wait for last year to be over. This year was definitely different and I'm very grateful for that :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Carl » January 2nd, 2016, 3:30 pm

I'm thankful that 2015 is over. :P
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Ninaroja » April 6th, 2016, 1:11 pm

I'm thankful for my friends - all of them, both on and offline :)

Regarding my oldest and dearest friends (my friends from school) although I'm sad we can't see each other as frequently as we used to, seeing as we're all on different paths and in different cities for most of the time, the time we do spend together is so much more special as a result. Losing Catherine nearly three years ago truly brought us all together in a whole new way, and I think it will stay that way.

I'm also thankful for my brain - for my flair for languages, my imagination, and my affinity for writing. I like it a lot. Cheers, science :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 6th, 2016, 3:07 pm

I'm thankful for paracetamol.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Tsuki » April 6th, 2016, 8:25 pm

I'm currently thankful for my Nintendo Family for being super awesome and helpful...and for organising a new event soon :D

One of my friends for booking tickets to see a Shakespeare play this weekend :D

Jet for being uber cuddly and a softball <3

And my family for helping me recover :)
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Buffy » April 7th, 2016, 7:16 am

[quote="Amy"]I'm thankful for paracetamol.[/quote]

Also paracetamol guy. ;)

Since we're being all thankful. Let me be thankful.

Today I am thankful foooor...

Miraculously not getting puked on today by a pregnant woman (I don't think you guys understand how close a call it was). Good books. Scented candles. Water. Imported Norwegian Candy. Pajamas. My dog in heaven; Buffy. My dog on earth; Jango. Video Games. This Forum. My Pokemon socks. Noodles. My best friend. My life.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » May 14th, 2016, 9:18 am

I'm thankful for the suffering I've endured and for every person who has used and hurt me because all of that has made me a stronger, wiser, and better person, and some of those experiences have given me the ability to be much more supportive of people who need it than I could have been before.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games