MLK Trick or Treat 2015 (Entry)

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

MLK Trick or Treat 2015 (Entry)

Postby KingKivuli » September 8th, 2015, 8:56 am

Hello all you fuzzy people! Who is looking forward to halloween? I know I am and i true tradition to the site I will be hosting Trick or Treat. Now some of you might be thinking it is a bit early for this but from previous years we find people prefer more time to work on their gifts, cause thats what Trick or Treat is.

For those that dont know and want to take part here is how this is going to work. You want to enter you say so in this thread. On the 21st of September entry will close! From that point to the 31st of October I will randomly assign you someone to make a halloween gift for. This can be art, music, graphic, poem or even a bought commission for example. A second thread will go up where you share your gifts. If you want to make things for other people... I wont stop you

If you want to take part but entry is closed just message me and you will be put on a backup list incase there are dropouts. Even so if you didnt acutally get into ToT nothing stopping you making gifts for the gift thread. The idea of ToT is to bring members together by having you get a gift for someone you might not know yet

Now there are rules surrounding this
1) Do not enter if you are not going to make a gift. That isnt fair
2) If you get someone you do not know do not ignore it or ask to swap. Find out about them and make something. Unless there is a good reason why you do not want the person you have in which case pm me
3) Do not tell the person you are gifting you have them... it is supposed to be a surprise
4) You will have a month to make the gift use the time wisely
5) If you will be delayed in making the gift or you can not make it. Let me know asap
6) If you sign up but never give your gift or inform me why you havnt I will ban you from events like this in future

Sorry if the last one is a bit harsh but over the years people have been left giftless cause others didnt bother. If you wont make the effort why join? You have plenty of time this year and as said before if there are problems PLEASE TELL ME.

So to review if you want to enter reply here before 21st September. Entries after go on a reserve lsit. By Halloween have your gift ready to post. Any problems with your entry or gift let me know. Other than that 5he entry doors are open!
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: MLK Trick or Treat 2015 (Entry)

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2015, 11:33 am

I'm in.
I might make a few bonus gifts for some beautiful people, time not withstanding.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » September 8th, 2015, 1:22 pm

I'm in also! So glad ToT is back, as it wasn't on last year for some reason

Depending on who I get, I'm going to try to stretch my creative wings beyond my usual fanfiction. It's good to know so early so I have a long time to think.

Bring on the festivities!
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Buffy » September 8th, 2015, 4:33 pm

As usual I'm in. Pretty sure this surprises no one. XD
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » September 8th, 2015, 7:51 pm

I'm in too. These are fun. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » September 8th, 2015, 10:54 pm

I'll sign up :)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FireAndSun » September 8th, 2015, 11:50 pm

Can you write a story for a gift? I can't make art or graphics.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby FlipMode » September 8th, 2015, 11:56 pm

[quote="Sunburst223"]Can you write a story for a gift? I can't make art or graphics.[/quote]

You can.
One time the person I got happened to be a 10 year old boy who had his parents permission to make an account here, so I wrote a story on PowerPoint with interactive choices that could change the story outcome and such.
I then got an Email from his parents saying that they sat down and read it with him and they loved the idea, thanks for making it etc.
It's actually one of my many happy memories I have from my time here.

So yes stories are allowed. Get creative. :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby FireAndSun » September 9th, 2015, 12:01 am

Glad to hear. I doubt any story I write will ever be as creative as that, it'll most likely just be something I post to Fanfiction.net, but I'll give it a go. I'll sign up.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby Lauren » September 9th, 2015, 1:18 am

I'm in this year. Sign me up. :)
Lauren

Next

Return to Fun and Games