Favorite Type of Animation Poll

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Favorit type of Animation

2D Animation (Hand Drawn)
89%
Computer Animation
11%
3D/CGI Animation
No votes

Total votes : 9

Favorite Type of Animation Poll

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 27th, 2015, 3:52 am

After talking about the animation regarding TLG and how other prefer the old style i just thought we have to have a voting poll on this. :D
I hope i did this Right.

Me I prefer 2D hand Drawn then computer animation,

3D is my least favorite, cause im just sick of all the new popular movies are all made of it now
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Favorite Type of Animation Poll

Postby Shadowfax » August 27th, 2015, 5:14 pm

2D ftw. I appreciate it more as you can tell so much work goes into each frame. I've tried doing animations before and my god, they are sooooo difficult. Kudos to animators!
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Lauren » August 28th, 2015, 4:40 am

Defiantly 2D Animation. I do like CGI, but traditional has always been the best type to me in my opinion and it always will be. It needs to come back. <3
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » August 28th, 2015, 4:57 pm

Honestly, I love all 3, although my vote went to 2D animation, mostly because of how hard it is and how hard animators worked in this method. I admire those who had the courage - yes, courage - to hand draw countless frames of countless movies during a very long period of time, so that they would create something that they'd be proud of and that would, in case of Disney movies, "stay for history". :)

However, I don't think that computer animation and 3D/CGI should get as much hate as they currently do. Yes, it's true that 2D movies took longer and were harder to make, but, personally, I do not think that that is a valid reason to underestimate the work animators put into current movies, as most movies, at the moment, are CGI ones. They try just as hard to make the movie perfect and enjoyable for everyone, and it honestly hurts me when people "attack" these new animation methods, as if the people behind recently released movies didn't do a thing and as if their job is the easiest thing in the world. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Return to Fun and Games