That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: That moment when...

Postby Marizzle » October 15th, 2015, 10:27 am

That moment when there are many empty seats on the bus/train/boat/etc and someone seats right next to you. :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » October 15th, 2015, 10:28 am

That moment when you put your phone on vibrate and don't feel the phone vibrate for when your friend texts you. :P
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » October 15th, 2015, 10:58 am

^Happens to me so many times! :chuckle:

That moment when you go to bed earlier, decided to get some sleep, and end up staying awake for hours.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » October 15th, 2015, 11:05 am

^I hate it when that happens. :P

That moment when you listen to sad Swift songs to help cheer yourself up...
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 15th, 2015, 12:46 pm

That moment when your parents tell you that you went downstairs in the night but you don't remember at all
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Carl » October 20th, 2015, 1:11 pm

That moment when you have to go to school even though you really don't feel like it.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » October 20th, 2015, 1:20 pm

^This is so me. :unsatisfied:

That moment when a teacher asks you a question, but you can't reply to it, because you weren't really listening. :innocent: :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » October 22nd, 2015, 12:56 pm

That moment when your stomach gets upset while you are in the car/on the bus/train/etc.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » October 22nd, 2015, 11:42 pm

That moment when you're exhausted, but you still stay up late watching TV shows. :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby MiKuna Matata » November 2nd, 2015, 9:31 pm

That moment when you watch a gorgeous movie in movie theater. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry. The music is so beautiful that you sing them all day. And you just want to watch it again and again.

Being a perfect collection of people's emotion, TLK is so strong that it truly strikes into my heart.
MiKuna Matata
A problem-free philosophy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Just sing a song and let go of worries

Nickname(s): MK, Yu
Pride Points: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games