That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: That moment when...

Postby DragonFromNewYork » May 20th, 2015, 11:23 pm

...you haven't been online in 10 months! :disgust5: :ocwap: :awaken: I feel so bad. There was just too much going on and I'm already on a ton of other things, so I had to clock out for a while.
"Where's your pretty daughter, Nalaaa?"
DragonFromNewYork

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Safina
Pride Points: 1

Postby Marizzle » May 21st, 2015, 11:55 pm

That moment when you're dancing in your bedroom and someone walks in. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Ninaroja » May 22nd, 2015, 12:35 am

That moment when... you don't really understand the thread...

Seriously though, are we supposed to respond to the post above? Or just keep saying "that moment when" stuff?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » May 22nd, 2015, 1:20 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]Seriously though, are we supposed to respond to the post above? Or just keep saying "that moment when" stuff?[/quote]
The 2nd option. Just say random "That moment when...". :)
---
That moment when your internet "dies" for a few minutes/hours and you don't know what to do to during that time.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Minions8217 » May 22nd, 2015, 12:48 pm

That moment when you have a headache, and someone keeps screaming in your ear. :dissatisfied:
Visit my graphic den, Minion8217's Graphic Den!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45350&p=1214772#p1214772
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby NaiaRulez » May 22nd, 2015, 3:22 pm

That moment when you go to school and then you notice you have a big hole in your pants (just happened to me today xD)
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Queen Elsa » May 22nd, 2015, 4:18 pm

That moment when your dad comes by and asks if you're going to live on your laptop all summer, and I tell him that I wrote a story for most of the day a couple of days ago, and he says there are other more productive things to do than that. :roll: :ugh: :(
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby it means no worries » May 22nd, 2015, 9:00 pm

That moment when you feel shattered and ready for bed after the gym
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Marizzle » May 22nd, 2015, 9:23 pm

That moment when you're exhausted but are unable to fall asleep during daytime. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby it means no worries » May 28th, 2015, 12:15 am

That moment when you have important exams coming up the following week but you have no motivation to revise and too many distractions
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games