That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: That moment when...

Postby Carl » May 2nd, 2016, 10:16 am

That moment when you know something is wrong, but you have no idea how to fix it or if you even can.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » May 2nd, 2016, 12:18 pm

That moment when you have an essay to finish, but only 7 hours to do so! :ocwap:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » May 3rd, 2016, 2:10 am

That moment when you're a witch with the magical ability to bust out essays in short amounts of time.

Okay, I'll stop with the witch jokes :lol:

That moment when you come up with new theories about your favorite show.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 3rd, 2016, 4:39 am

That moment when you feel more awkward trying out you're idea, only to find it leaves you empty inside and angry.. I guess as the saying goes; when in doubt or all else fails, deny you were ever trying at all! :kionannoyed:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Marizzle » May 3rd, 2016, 11:33 am

[quote="Squeely"]That moment when you're a witch with the magical ability to bust out essays in short amounts of time.

Okay, I'll stop with the witch jokes :lol:[/quote]
That moment when you know who someone else is talking about... :P ;)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 3rd, 2016, 6:41 pm

That moment when you are supposed to be studying but you procrastinate.

Good luck on your test, Kristina.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Carl » May 4th, 2016, 12:22 am

That moment when you find games in your Steam library that you don't know the origin of. Geddit? :awesumface:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » May 4th, 2016, 12:49 am

That moment when you're physically tired but your mind is so active it's not letting you sleep. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 4th, 2016, 4:17 am

[quote="Marizzle"]That moment when you're physically tired but your mind is so active it's not letting you sleep. :/[/quote]

^ Sis I know that too well, been like that my self since I started on this Overseas move!

That moment when you notice you have the MLK Forum post board to you're self, cause as you're posting, no one else seems to be.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Marizzle » May 4th, 2016, 9:58 am

^I hope everything goes well, though. :)
---
That moment when you want to sleep but your neighbor decides it's a good morning to start taking down a wall. :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games