That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: That moment when...

Postby InsaneSeagull » May 4th, 2016, 11:09 am

That moment when you seriously desire to kill some people off.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Squeely » May 4th, 2016, 11:17 am

That moment when Marizzle needs a sleeping pill and a ceiling fan and an extra pillow on top of her head (to drown out noise) so she can get more sleep!
Always works for me.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 4th, 2016, 3:30 pm

[quote="Squeely"]That moment when Marizzle needs a sleeping pill and a ceiling fan and an extra pillow on top of her head (to drown out noise) so she can get more sleep!
Always works for me.[/quote]
@ Squeely, yeah I agree with that, though i never tried sleeping pills, hmm sounds like something that might work.

That moment when you go to relax and feel oddly out of time with things, as if you didnt feel quite in sink with things.. :peeky:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Marizzle » May 5th, 2016, 1:02 am

[quote="Squeely"]That moment when Marizzle needs a sleeping pill and a ceiling fan and an extra pillow on top of her head (to drown out noise) so she can get more sleep!
Always works for me.[/quote]
I already had the extra pillow on top of my head, but none of the other two... :chuckle:
--
That moment when you go to bed decided to sleep early, but end up staying online for two more hours. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » May 5th, 2016, 2:13 am

That moment when you surprise your dad and brothers on your running.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Leviara_Lioness » May 5th, 2016, 4:24 am

That moment when you realize its not all as daunting as it appears, it just seems bigger than it is as for this moving overseas event. getting/buying the house was easy over there, its just all this categorical arranging, categorizing and organizing everything... Also did you know that a home can gather quite a bit of dust in time, despite vacuuming often weekly.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Marizzle » May 5th, 2016, 10:51 am

That moment when the weather completely changes in just 24 hours.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 12:33 pm

That moment when you almost post something, realize it's more stupid than it is funny, and hit the back button.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Carl » May 5th, 2016, 5:44 pm

That moment when your dog gets scared because there are only two people in the house and it might storm so she poos on the carpet and wakes you up whimpering loudly.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » May 6th, 2016, 1:05 am

That moment when you realize you can't finish something and are extremely disappointed.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games