Talk Like Your Avatar

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Talk Like Your Avatar

Postby Iri » March 1st, 2015, 8:01 pm

Pfft. You were oldest. Probably a tradition.
"I'm pretty, but tough like a diamond. Or beef jerky in a ball gown."
- Titus Andromedon

"Titus, cherish this time. One day you'll wake up and you'll say, 'Who's that old woman in the mirror?' And then she'll punch you, and you'll say, 'That's not a mirror, that's an open window'."
- Lillian
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Nickname(s): Iri, Rao
Pride Points: 20

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2015, 8:02 pm

So why weren't you the heir then?
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Iri » March 1st, 2015, 8:03 pm

It wasn't a tradition in my pride to make the oldest cub the next in line to be leader. And I'm not leader material.
- Titus Andromedon

"Titus, cherish this time. One day you'll wake up and you'll say, 'Who's that old woman in the mirror?' And then she'll punch you, and you'll say, 'That's not a mirror, that's an open window'."
- Lillian
Iri
Brittnay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Matthews

Postby Marizzle » March 1st, 2015, 8:04 pm

Where is your Pride? I've never heard of a pride with such traditions. :thoughtful2:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » March 1st, 2015, 8:04 pm

Oh, I see. Neither have I, really.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Iri » March 1st, 2015, 8:05 pm

[quote]Where is your Pride? I've never heard of a pride with such traditions. :thoughtful2:[/quote]

We don't have monarchies either like yours. Our traditions often seem very strange to prides that do follow those traditions.
- Titus Andromedon

- Lillian
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Marizzle » March 1st, 2015, 8:07 pm

That's interesting. Maybe, someday, I'll learn more information about your Pride. :sweet:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Iri » March 1st, 2015, 8:08 pm

Maybe. Perhaps. Depends.
- Titus Andromedon

- Lillian
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

Postby Marizzle » March 1st, 2015, 8:10 pm

Euhm...okay. :huh10:
Have you heard about my pride? It's quite known. :ohyeah2: But I don't live there anymore. :hmm4:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Iri » March 1st, 2015, 8:12 pm

Heard about your pride. Well, that's not being very specific, is it? Which pride do you reside in, may I ask?
- Titus Andromedon

- Lillian
Iri
Brittnay

Matthews

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games