Talk Like Your Avatar

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Talk Like Your Avatar

Postby Marizzle » May 23rd, 2016, 2:11 am

Aren't there more important subjects to be discussed? Why are you wasting my time on food!?
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Squeely » May 24th, 2016, 11:00 pm

Because food is the single greatest invention known to man. Next to sleep, that is.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Gemini » May 25th, 2016, 12:07 am

[quote="Marizzle"]Aren't there more important subjects to be discussed? Why are you wasting my time on food!?[/quote]

Hey! You better watch your tone, kid. :grr3:

How about you go three days without anything to eat, huh? I'd say your attitude would turn around pretty quick... so whaddya say? Wanna try it, ya little ungrateful twat?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Carl » May 25th, 2016, 7:24 am

Food is hard to come by. People will do anything for food or weapons.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Gemini » May 25th, 2016, 8:26 am

^ Hmph. This kid's got the right idea. What's your name, boy? I could learn to like you.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Postby Marizzle » May 26th, 2016, 12:44 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"]Hey! You better watch your tone, kid. :grr3:

How about you go three days without anything to eat, huh? I'd say your attitude would turn around pretty quick... so whaddya say? Wanna try it, ya little ungrateful twat?[/quote]
Kid? Kid? Just who do you think you are to address me, the Commander, in such a way? Call me an "ungrateful twat" again and you will suffer the wrath of the armies of the 12 clans. And be grateful...I rarely forgive someone. :determined:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Gemini » May 26th, 2016, 3:55 am

Ha, so you fancy yourself a commander, then, little girl? How cute. Well, I'll have you know that I'm not afraid of you, nor your army. All I hear are empty words with nothing behind 'em.

So if you don't want anything bad to happen, I'd suggest you move along now. A lot of travelers have died around here... and wouldn't it be a shame for someone of your stature to end up like one of them?
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » May 28th, 2016, 10:01 pm

Wait? This place is dangerous? That's so COOL. I'm not afraid though, someday I'll be a mighty king like my father. ;)

[[leaps away into the clouds]]
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Sigurd » July 30th, 2017, 10:46 pm

I'm a man with a plan. The plan is to booze as much as I can.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Pride Points: 14

Postby Elton John » July 30th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Gotham needs you, baby Simba!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games