Talk Like Your Avatar

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Talk Like Your Avatar

Postby Queen Elsa » April 23rd, 2016, 2:28 am

Are you some sort of mutt?
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » April 23rd, 2016, 12:58 pm

...no. Why are you all asking these questions? :saywut:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 23rd, 2016, 1:38 pm

As you walk the thin line between despair and hope... I wonder what your voices will sound like when you scream?
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Queen Elsa » April 23rd, 2016, 1:42 pm

[quote="Marizzle"]...no. Why are you all asking these questions? :saywut:[/quote]

Sorry. I couldn't tell if you were or not. You never know what the Capitol can make or do. I once thought the girl I love was a mutt, too, (and she was completely normal) so don't feel bad.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » April 23rd, 2016, 2:32 pm

[quote="Queen Elsa"]Sorry. I couldn't tell if you were or not. You never know what the Capitol can make or do. I once thought the girl I love was a mutt, too, (and she was completely normal) so don't feel bad.[/quote]
Oh, I understand. I'm sorry if I offended you, people simply haven't been very nice to me, because...well, it's obvious. :oops:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Squeely » April 23rd, 2016, 7:26 pm

I don't care what color you are, you're still man. Still the scourge of the Earth. The jungle would be a much safer place without you around.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » April 24th, 2016, 12:21 am

Well, I don't live on the jungle...unless the jungle is on the West. :serious:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Gemini » April 24th, 2016, 3:00 am

Ay, an' a good thing for that, eh, chap? I heard the jungle's a dangerous place for your kind, eheheh... I'd stay right away from that tiger if I 'ere you.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Marizzle » April 24th, 2016, 3:55 am

I guess that's what I'll do...you know, I saved a cub lion a few years back. I don't know where he is now, but I wouldn't be surprised if something bad happened to him. After all, I was the one "helping" him. :worriedbeshte:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Gemini » April 24th, 2016, 4:03 am

Cub lion, you say, eh? Well, I can't say I've seen any of 'em kippers 'round here lately, so you'd best be on your way, now, mate.

It'd be a right shame if 'e 'as caught up in a little scuffle of sorts. 'At tends to happen when chaps go right 'n' enter lands 'at don't belong to 'em...
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games