Happy / Positive / Inspirational quotes needed

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Happy / Positive / Inspirational quotes needed

Postby FlipMode » December 17th, 2014, 11:38 am

Hello all! I'm currently doing a few charity projects and I have one you wonderful people could sort of get involved with.
So if you are friends with me on Facebook you probably saw this the other day, for those who aren't or are not as active on there, click the spoiler to find out what's going on.

Spoiler: show
I'm going to print a bunch of business cards but instead of having any actual business stuff on them, they will have happy / inspirational quotes and on the back will have "Smile and pass this on to other people". So if someone looks like they are having a bad day, I will give them one of the cards and hopefully one day I will see someone passing the card onto someone else or passing it back on to me.

Also on the back is a tinyURL which will link to a JustGiving page for Mind which people can donate too.
The first batch of these cards will be posted off to random people, 2nd batch I will hand out to people I think could use a smile.

So yeah, start posting some good quotes. Think happy, inspiring, positive, something to remember in tough times, that sort of stuff. I'll pick some of your suggestion to be made into cards. :) try to make it not too long so its readable on the card.
I'm going to start actually making these in Januaryish and they will be in circulation thereafter so who knows, maybe one day you'll receive one.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Happy / Positive / Inspirational quotes needed

Postby Elton John » December 17th, 2014, 11:52 am

I'm not going to directly post the image as it is kind of large, but the main reason why superman is my all time favorite superhero can be summed up with one page.

http://i.imgur.com/8K5AsSK.jpg

From all star superman

So I will go with "You're much stronger than you think you are" - superman

To show just how powerful this scene really was

http://i.imgur.com/v9Lwx1p.jpg
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Happy / Positive / Inspirational quotes needed

Postby FlipMode » January 8th, 2015, 1:41 pm

happy.jpg
happy.jpg (40.5 KiB) Viewed 1280 times

So here's how the first batch ended up if anyone was interested. Less blurry IRL tho' lol :)
I've already started handing them out to people out and about and its pretty fun. I've noticed that it causes the exact reaction I wanted, people literally smile and pass it on so that's good :D
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Return to Fun and Games