What are you watching right now?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What are you watching right now?

Postby ScarHades » December 16th, 2014, 3:54 pm

I can't find a topic of this, so I thought I'd make this. I am watching the Mulan part where the ancestors awake.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Re: What are you watching right now?

Postby HasiraKali » December 19th, 2014, 4:06 am

I'm "watching" Cutthroat Kitchen right now.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Re: What are you watching right now?

Postby Buffy » December 19th, 2014, 4:26 am

Locked because this topic can already be found here: viewtopic.php?f=156&t=18595
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Return to Fun and Games