Goodnight MLK!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Goodnight MLK!

Postby Queen Elsa » November 22nd, 2014, 4:47 am

I have been tired all week, and since I have the chance to go to bed early and get plenty of sleep, I'm taking it. Good night, MLK!
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby it means no worries » December 2nd, 2014, 12:31 am

work...school...money...rugby.. too many issues...im gonna... *shuts down*
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Tsuki » December 2nd, 2014, 11:08 pm

Sorry guys but I'm falling asleep here. Night all!
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Buffy » December 9th, 2014, 7:36 am

Goodnight everyone! I'm out for the night!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Tsuki » December 9th, 2014, 9:30 pm

Sorry guys but my stomach really hurts tonight :(. So going to call it a night. Night all!! xx
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Queen Elsa » January 14th, 2015, 8:18 am

All right. After a long day of working on that computer project, I am finally done with it (I'll just have to work on uploading it tomorrow morning), and it's 11:17 p.m. right now and I have to wake up at 4. So, yeah. I'm going to bed now. Good night, MLK! Sweet dreams! :cutenala:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Marizzle » January 16th, 2015, 2:13 am

I'm out for the night. Tomorrow is Friday, the week's last school day, so I'm happy! :lol: :excited:
Goodnight, everyone! :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Buffy » January 16th, 2015, 4:29 am

I have to be up in like 6 1/2 hours so I guess it's bed time. Goodnight MLK!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Carl » January 16th, 2015, 10:54 am

I've messed up my sleep schedule enough tonight. I need to get to sleep if I can. Night guys.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » January 17th, 2015, 3:03 am

I'm so tired, I really need some rest. Night everyone! :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games