What is your favorite website?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What is your favorite website?

Postby Adofo » October 15th, 2014, 5:33 am

The rules are simple. Say what your favorite website is and why. BUT exclude places like say a specific Youtuber's page. Either yours or someone else's. Meaning it's all or nothing for a website. You can still say Youtube BUT NOT because of just one Youtubers page.

My favorite: MyLionKing

Why: Because.....well I just love everything about it! I've met some great...actually no....met some AMAZING people on this site! I get to roleplay, post art and even just talk to some of the most awesome people on the whole internet! When I first joined the site, I was worried I'd be picked on and bullied out of it because of an incident from when I was younger. But no! The members I met welcomed me with open arms and I've done the same for others! I only recently started going outside the Fan art album part of the site because to be honest, I'm shy. But again, I've met some awesome members! I love everything about this site! I am on it 24/7! I rarely EVER get off! No matter what! And just a little personal example of how much I care for this site. I have become sorta the unofficial therapist of the site. Meaning I always get members coming to me and asking for my help through problems. Weather something on or off the site, I never turn them away. And I am proud to say that I have stopped 5 different members threatening suicide.I love helping others. It makes me feel like I have purpose. And I will do it until the day I die. Same thing goes for the site. I will stay on this site until my last breath! Even if Moka someday goes insane and decides to sell it off, I'LL BUY IT! No matter what the price! MyLionKing is my home on the internet. And I'll do anything to keep it going strong and helping members with whatever they need until the very end!

(I kinda rambled there, but that is how I feel. PLUS more. But I decided not to drag on. So your description doesn't have to be that long. OR even make it longer if you want! Have fun!)
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: What is your favorite website?

Postby SilverIngot » November 27th, 2014, 5:00 am

steampowered.com

It's probably the website I visit the most considering that it's basically all that Steam actually is. :-P
(Banner by Arbystrider)

"hammerkind? ok that will be the permanent allocation for your specibus. i guess i should have mentioned that hope you like hammers dude!" - Dave Strider
SilverIngot

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Silver
Pride Points: 2

Postby Sigurd » December 6th, 2014, 6:34 am

cracked.com

You can find a lot of good information and learn stuff from that website.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby FlipMode » December 6th, 2014, 11:29 am

FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Queen Elsa » December 7th, 2014, 7:07 am

Kingdomofarendellw.proboards.net

Why? Because it's a Frozen forum, and I know that everyone there won't get upset about me talking about it. :P And I have felt like it's my one true home online. ^_^
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Return to Fun and Games