Back to school!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Back to school!

Postby TomCat » September 1st, 2014, 2:05 pm

Last edited by TomCat on October 10th, 2016, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomCat
Lala kahle, my dear sister...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Back to school!

Postby Tsuki » September 1st, 2014, 5:56 pm

I'm no longer in Education :P

But I will be helping out with Reception class in a few weeks :gasp:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby TomCat » September 1st, 2014, 6:53 pm

Last edited by TomCat on October 10th, 2016, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TomCat
Lala kahle, my dear sister...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Tsuki » September 1st, 2014, 7:07 pm

Thanks so much!!! :hug:. Yeh it'll be my 4th year helping out there :).
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby HasiraKali » September 1st, 2014, 10:15 pm

I love going back to school. Though I guess it's a little different from my perspective as the teacher. :p It's been especially fun this year, getting settled in my new classroom and getting to know new students. So far, I'm really happy that I decided to move schools. The difference in behavior of these kids and the ones at my old school is like night and day.
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Haraka » September 1st, 2014, 10:30 pm

Well i'm done with highschool and i'll be going into a private and well known school so i'm kind of stressed. Plus since it's out of the mainstream french system , i'll have the same schedules as most workers and pretty much as many holidays. But oh well , everyone who manage to get through this school does not have to worry about getting a job , Plus it offers travels around the globe in order to learn in (and from) different countries !

It's as scary as exciting : :precisely:
Haraka

Pride Points: 10

Postby Carl » September 21st, 2014, 6:44 am

Lol school here started in August. My little cousin went back in the first week, I went back nearer to the end of the month only because I'm in uni. I gotta tell you though, the next 10 or so weeks need to go by quickly. As usual, school is a drag. :P
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » October 13th, 2014, 11:22 pm

I know it's October now, but I've technically only been "back to School" for a few weeks (at Uni :D )

It's been quite hard to adjust to working again after 3 and a half months off, but I'm getting back into the swing of things (there's a LOT to do :O )
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Return to Fun and Games