Favourite..

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Favourite..

Postby Lauren » April 22nd, 2014, 2:04 am

I have not seen Avatar, but I have seen Titanic. I would probably say Titanic since that's the only film I've seen by James Cameron.

Dreamworks film?
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 22nd, 2014, 11:47 am

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Just... beautiful...

Type of games to play? (Indie, Horror, Adventure, RPG, etc.)
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Ninaroja » April 22nd, 2014, 1:04 pm

Adventure/Simulation :D Though that being said my favourite game of all time is an RPG (KH2)

Place to go with friends?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Lauren » April 22nd, 2014, 1:45 pm

Either the movies or mall.

Do you believe CGI has gone too far nowadays?
Lauren

Postby Ninaroja » April 22nd, 2014, 3:02 pm

To an extent, yes, both in animation and live action. It makes me sad that so many of the main animation studios have abandoned traditional techniques in favor of computers - I love traditional animation along with so many others. I'm also sad that in the instances where a 2D movie has been up against a 3D one the latter is usual favored by the general public. Traditional animation looks so much better in my opinion, too - one of the reasons I don't like Tangled as much as everyone else is because at times the animation looks far too plastic-y if you know what I mean - It got better for Frozen though.
Also for live action I think it is just an excuse to be lazy a lot of the time. It's good for something like Jurassic park where they need to show the Dinosaurs but now a lot of stunts are done by CGI just to save time :/

Favorite song to dance to?

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » April 22nd, 2014, 6:04 pm

^ Oh my gosh. I shouldn't have ask that question in here. I was in the wrong thread, but whatever. Just a mistake. xD

I don't have a favorite dance song.

Horror film?
Lauren

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 23rd, 2014, 1:50 pm

The Grudge. o_o;;

Quote of a character you love so much?
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Ninaroja » April 23rd, 2014, 11:36 pm

Marty McFly: "You're telling me you built a time Machine... out of a DeLorean?" <----- Don't know why but I just love that line!! :cheese:

Favourite teacher from your school years?

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 24th, 2014, 12:06 pm

First and Second grade. Sadly she left afterwards and we started to get rotten bad teachers :(

Character from Studio Ghibli films?

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Ninaroja » April 24th, 2014, 1:30 pm

AW MAN :O Let's see... I like Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service and Seita from Grave of the Fireflies

Non-Disney animated character?

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games