How are you feeling?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How are you feeling?

Postby Shadowfax » July 31st, 2014, 9:57 am

Flip - That is weird... I wouldn't look too much into it though =)

Nina - Don't give up. Heck, the amount of jobs I was rejected for when I was unemployed was crazy. The right one will come along though =) Just keep at it <3

I feel alright. Bit confused by these dreams, but ok.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » July 31st, 2014, 10:05 am

Thank you ^^ I did bring it up to him and he did kind of explain it so meh :)

I'm feeling good again as always. Bike ride, come back and cook for me and mother and then go to work for a bit later this evening. :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Carl » July 31st, 2014, 10:28 am

[quote="The Spirit of Life"]Now I'm feeling worse than I ever have in my entire life. I had a tumultuous breakup with my (now) ex about 2 months ago, after which we reconciled a day later. Fast forward to today, and I find out that she's been seeing someone else behind my back for the past month. Wow. I've never felt so crappy in my entire life. We mutually agree to split, and go our separate ways. She just hurt me so bad, so why am I upset over this? This is a person who hurt me in such a terrible way, after 3 and a half years together. We were supposed to be in love, but she hit me with the ultimate betrayal. Shouldn't I be happy to be rid of such a selfish person? But happy is the last thing I feel right now, and I don't know if I'll ever be happy again. She was my first everything, and to have the one person I thought I could count on turn around and obliterate my soul like that is just too much to deal with right now. I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust anyone again in a relationship of this nature.

:cry:[/quote]
I felt the same after my first break up about 2 years ago. In time you will (probably) get over it, though I know that seems unlikely from your current point of view. Feel better soon, dude. :hug:

---

A bit tired and sore (I seem to have slept the wrong way last night...) but otherwise pretty nice, and ready for this day. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SimbasMate » July 31st, 2014, 5:57 pm

I'm a little sore, but other than that I feel fine.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 1st, 2014, 4:14 am

[quote="Zazus Mate"]^ :hug: I hope you feel better. :D

I am feeling invincible![/quote]

[quote="Julie Skywalker"][quote="The Spirit of Life"]Now I'm feeling worse than I ever have in my entire life. I had a tumultuous breakup with my (now) ex about 2 months ago, after which we reconciled a day later. Fast forward to today, and I find out that she's been seeing someone else behind my back for the past month. Wow. I've never felt so crappy in my entire life. We mutually agree to split, and go our separate ways. She just hurt me so bad, so why am I upset over this? This is a person who hurt me in such a terrible way, after 3 and a half years together. We were supposed to be in love, but she hit me with the ultimate betrayal. Shouldn't I be happy to be rid of such a selfish person? But happy is the last thing I feel right now, and I don't know if I'll ever be happy again. She was my first everything, and to have the one person I thought I could count on turn around and obliterate my soul like that is just too much to deal with right now. I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust anyone again in a relationship of this nature.

:cry:[/quote]
I felt the same after my first break up about 2 years ago. In time you will (probably) get over it, though I know that seems unlikely from your current point of view. Feel better soon, dude. :hug:

---

A bit tired and sore (I seem to have slept the wrong way last night...) but otherwise pretty nice, and ready for this day. :)[/quote]

Thank you both for your kind words :)

I still feel like crap, but I'm perhaps a tiny smidge more optimistic that I may be able to get through this.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby SimbasMate » August 2nd, 2014, 12:09 am

Relieved and happy. :) A bit tired too.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Buffy » August 2nd, 2014, 5:18 am

Kinda tired...
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » August 2nd, 2014, 12:28 pm

Still rough and I feel like an awful friend T_T
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » August 2nd, 2014, 1:35 pm

^ shush!!! You aren't at all. Your health comes first and I'd rather you rest up <3. Seriously don't get worked up about it. Just get better soon :hug: :heart:
Last edited by Tsuki on August 2nd, 2014, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby FlipMode » August 2nd, 2014, 1:41 pm

Gewd! :]
Had a pretty sick day today so far. Went to town to check out a new gaming / anime merchandise store my friend told me about so now I have stuff to buy.
So I've been for a bike ride, found a geocache, cooked breakfast for everyone, been to the gym, chatted with my sister about some plans for next year and now I'm chilling out with my friend playing Oddworld and posting on here. While Charlotte is having a stretch out of her enclosure (that's my tarantula! I haven't captured a girl named Charlotte! Probably should mention that!)
Good thing I enjoy work or I wouldn't want to go there later this evening.

[quote="Shadowfax"] I feel like an awful friend T_T[/quote]

*Squints to detect any sarcasm* lol an awful friend? You?!
I know we don't really talk much these days let alone hang out but when we did you were never anything less than a great friend :) I've had bad friends before, you're not one of them.
Also, feel better soon!
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games