Conquer the Hill

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Conquer the Hill

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 24th, 2015, 4:07 pm

*kicks you like a soccer ball and walks back to the hill*
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Braveheart » December 24th, 2015, 4:38 pm

*jumps and hug your leg* Don't maker bite it! Rawr.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 28

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 24th, 2015, 4:48 pm

*shakes off and pins you down with my foot*

I have waited a long time for this moment, my little fluffy friend.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Braveheart » December 24th, 2015, 4:52 pm

If you kill a cute and innocent cub like me, you are going to have more than blood on your rusty tin can hands :) Pls reconsider! *struggles under your foot* Or else you will be scrap metal!
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 24th, 2015, 5:03 pm

Again you are talking about this ''tis can''. You make no sense little one.

And I doubt you are innocent. Behind that cuteness of yours lies a dark, evil, twisted, and psychopathic mind. You have manipulated innocent people with your cuteness and for that you are worth nothing save a swift death.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Braveheart » December 24th, 2015, 5:31 pm

No no, you got it wrong. I have no intention against you. *starts to choke* You are hurting me. Surely one cute cub is worth saving? *makes a innocent wide grin* 8-) Wow, we are again playing mind games... it's so much fun. Me and you.
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

Postby ScarsLove » December 24th, 2015, 5:58 pm

*punts you both off the hill, sending Nicholas tumbling and inadvertently saving Idir but sending him flying in the process*

Mein hill

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby FireAndSun » December 24th, 2015, 8:28 pm

I shove you into a portal that has magically appeared out of nowhere, and you end up in another dimension. My hill.
FireAndSun

Pride Points: 25

Postby it means no worries » January 27th, 2016, 9:36 pm

I walk up the hill and claim it.

My hill.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Braveheart » January 28th, 2016, 1:06 pm

I freeze you with my ice staff and I invite the rest of my homie guardians to kick the lot of you out.

My name is Jack Frost & I conquer this hill. :P
ImageImageImageImage
Braveheart

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games