Conquer the Hill

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Conquer the Hill

Postby Ninaroja » December 1st, 2015, 1:56 am

tempts Tsuki off the hill with a delicious cake - my hill :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Queen Elsa » December 1st, 2015, 2:17 am

Sends Lucy off on a fake MLK mystery. My hill.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 1st, 2015, 2:20 am

Kai: *runs up on his jumpy little lion paws, knocking QE off the hill with a pounce sending his paws crashing into her*
"My hill now, huh?"
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 1st, 2015, 4:13 am

Walks over to :Kai, hey nice to meet you! I guess you're with us here with Saskia, my sis. I'm from Taiyo Pride! I was adopted by Medhu and Hatada my parents now. So you wana stay in Dixons Fort with Saskia and I?! We have room I doubt Dixon our landlord will mind, I'll pay rent so, dun worry....**walks over to Dixon, to pay $750.00 cash for the extra family member Kai, for both last and this months rent plus next months rent.**

OUR Hill! :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » December 1st, 2015, 4:38 am

Kai: *gives Leviara a sceptical glance* "since when was sharing aloud? Oh well. I feel like you seem trustworthy. Anyway, a friend of Saskia is a friend of mine" *looks at Saskia like this ;) winks* "oh yeah, welcome to Sukai!!!"

Our hill
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 1st, 2015, 4:41 am

[quote="_TravelerBlu_"]Kai: *gives Leviara a sceptical glance* "since when was sharing aloud? Oh well. I feel like you seem trustworthy. Anyway, a friend of Saskia is a friend of mine" *looks at Saskia like this ;) winks* "oh yeah, welcome to Sukai!!!"

Our hill[/quote]

**looks at Kai sweetly** Thank you Kai! I appreciate that, **looks at her Sis Saskia smiling relaxed**
"Our hill".
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby SlayerOfLight » December 1st, 2015, 1:25 pm

*rides up in a Mammoth Tank (I played too much C&C) and blasts you both of the hill and claims it as my own*

P.S: MH.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 3rd, 2015, 6:16 am

** Raises shields over Kai and Saskia , then uses my powers and flips in the air at mach speeds of mach 4+ knocking the 155MM Tank Gun shell out of the way with my back paw, by flip kicking it out of the way deflecting it.....Then uses (Call Lightning) Raises paws in the air creating massive storm and evaporates your tank with a hard lightning strike, blasting Metal Heart, off the hill!

OUR HILL! НАШИ HILL Товарищи! NASHI HILL ​​Tovarishchi !**
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Postby Ninaroja » December 6th, 2015, 1:45 am

Throws a dictionary at TPAM - my hill again
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FireAndSun » December 6th, 2015, 8:06 am

Shoves you off the hill. My hill.
FireAndSun

Pride Points: 25

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games