Pointless Announcements!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Pointless Announcements!

Postby Regulus » April 16th, 2014, 1:43 pm

^ You remind me of me.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Queen Elsa » April 16th, 2014, 1:52 pm

[quote="The Spirit of Life"]
Ah, I know, right? I'm such a noob! I've only been here for 2 months and 12 days (or 71 days), which is about 1704 hours, 102 240 minutes, and 6 134 400 seconds. Which leaves me starless for approximately 9 more months and 19 days (or 294 days), which is about 7056 hours, 423 360 minutes, and 25 401 600 more seconds![/quote]

Wow. That's a lot of calculations! :-o

[quote="Regulus"]
^You remind me of me.[/quote]

Yep. I agree. I was thinking of you too while reading that.

----

I am thinking about posting three chapters for my fanfic today, since they're all pretty much done already.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 16th, 2014, 6:27 pm

[quote="Regulus"]^ You remind me of me.[/quote]

Oh, really? Thanks :D

[quote="NalaKiaraLuver"][quote="The Spirit of Life"]
Ah, I know, right? I'm such a noob! I've only been here for 2 months and 12 days (or 71 days), which is about 1704 hours, 102 240 minutes, and 6 134 400 seconds. Which leaves me starless for approximately 9 more months and 19 days (or 294 days), which is about 7056 hours, 423 360 minutes, and 25 401 600 more seconds![/quote]

Wow. That's a lot of calculations! :-o[/quote]

I miiiiiight have cheated. I used a "time between dates" calculator that I found on the Internet :P
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 16th, 2014, 7:15 pm

I am about to go wash the dishes.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Shadowfax » April 17th, 2014, 9:39 pm

This time next week... I would have ordered my Lightning saviour cosplay.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Lauren » April 17th, 2014, 9:52 pm

I finished taking a nap 20 minutes ago.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Arani » April 17th, 2014, 10:26 pm

I. have. A. BROWNIE!!!!!!

Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby Ninaroja » April 17th, 2014, 11:43 pm

I've submitted my firm and insurance University choices - now I need to hurry the flip up and revise harder DX
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SlayerOfLight » April 18th, 2014, 1:01 am

A day may come when I might give a care about some of the useless topics here.

But it is not this day.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Buffy » April 18th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Today my church youth group and I will be leading the church service for Good Friday.
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games