CTRL+V

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: CTRL+V

Postby Eli_Ayase » April 6th, 2014, 1:09 am

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby juhouh » April 21st, 2014, 4:00 pm

Your language is currently English (US). You can change this preference below
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby InsaneSeagull » April 21st, 2014, 4:01 pm

:)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Ninaroja » April 30th, 2014, 3:51 pm

RB996314201HK
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby juhouh » April 30th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Tsuki » May 1st, 2014, 1:37 pm

:madman:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » May 1st, 2014, 9:44 pm

ACTON, C., 2013. The importance of nutrition in wound healing. Wounds UK, 9(3), pp. 61-64.
AGOSTINHO, A., . HARTMAN, M., LIPP, C., PARKER, A., STEWART, P. and JAMES, G., 2011. An in vitro model for the growth and analysis of chronic wound MRSA biofilms,
Journal of Applied Microbiology, 111(5), pp. 1275-1282.
AMES, H., 2010. Biofilms: getting dangerous slime out of your hospital. Healthcare Purchasing News, 34(7), pp. 26.
AMMONS, M. and COPIÉ, V., 2013. Mini-review: Lactoferrin: a bioinspired, anti-biofilm therapeutic. Biofouling, 29(4), pp. 443-455.
BELDON, P., 2010. Basic science of wound healing. Surgery, 28(9), pp. 409-412.
BENBOW, M., 2010. Wound swabs and chronic wounds. Practice Nurse, 39(9), pp. 27-30.
BJARNSHOLT, T., KIRKETERP-MØLLER, K., JENSEN, P., MADSEN, K., PHIPPS, R., KROGFELT, K., HØIBY, N. and GIVSKOV, M., 2008. Why chronic wounds will not heal: a novel hypothesis. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 16(1), pp. 2-10.
BOLTON, L., 2012. Benchmarking Chronic Wound Healing Outcomes. Wounds, 24(1), pp. 18-24.
BROUGHTON, G., JANIS, J. and AND ATTINGER, C., 2006. Wound Healing: An Overview. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 117(7S), pp. 1e-S-32e-S.
CROSBY, C., 2005. Biofilms can breed infection. Healthcare Purchasing News, 29(11), pp. 28-29.
CUTTING, K., 2013. Wound infection conundrum. British Journal of Nursing, 22(20), pp. S3.
DAVIES, D., 2003. Understanding biofilm resistance to antibacterial agents. Nature Reviews.Drug Discovery, 2(2), pp. 114-22.
DIEGELMANN, R. and EVANS, M., 2004. Wound Healing: An Overview of Acute, Fibrotic and Delayed Healing. Frontiers in Bioscience, 9, pp. 283-289.
GETHIN, G., 2012. Understanding the inflammatory process in wound healing
. British Journal of Community Nursing, 17(Sup 1), pp. S17-S22.
GOTTRUP, F., 2004. Oxygen in Wound Healing and Infection. World Journal of Surgery, 28(3), pp. 312-315.
HARDING, K., MORRIS, H. and PATEL, G., 2002. Healing chronic wounds
. British Medical Journal, 324(7330), pp. 160-163.
KIRKETERP-MØLLER, K., 2011. Chronic Wound Colonization, Infection, and Biofilms

. In: T. BJARNSHOLT, P. JENSEN, C. MOSER and N. HØIBY, eds, Biofilm Infections. 1st edn. Copenhagen, Denmark: Springer, pp. 11-24.
KRANKE, P., BENNETT, M., MARTYN-ST JAMES, M., SCHNABEL, A. and DEBUS, S., 2012. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy for chronic wounds. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 4. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 3.pub3/pdf edn. Oxford: John Wiley &Sons, Ltd.
LIPSKY, B. and HOEY, C., 2009. Topical Antimicrobial Therapy for Treating Chronic Wounds
. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 49, pp. 1541-1549.
LIPSKY, B., HOEY, C., CRUCIANI, M. and MENGOLI, C., 2014. Topical antimicrobial agents for preventing and treating foot infections in people with diabetes. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 8/abstract edn. Oxford: Cochrane Wounds Group.
METCALF, D., BOWLER, P. and HURLOW, J., 2014. A clinical algorithm for wound biofilm identification. Journal of Wound Care, 23(3), pp. 137-142.
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY Centre for Biofilm Engineering2014-last update [Homepage of Montana State University], [Online]. Available: http://www.biofilm.montana.edu/ [April/24, 2014].
OUSEY, K. and COOK, L., 2012. Wounds UK, 8(2), pp. 1-4.
PERCIVAL, S., HILL, K., WILLIAMS, D., HOOPER , S., THOMAS, D. and COSTERTON, J., 2012. A review of the scientific evidence for biofilms in wounds. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 20(5), pp. 647-657.
PHILLIPS, P., WOLCOTT, R., FLETCHER, J. and SCHULTZ, G., 2010. Biofilms made easy - Wounds International, 2010. Wounds International, 1(3), pp. 1-6.
PHILLIPS, P., WOLCOTT, R., FLETCHER, J. and SCHULTZ, G., 2010. Biofilms made easy - Wounds International, 2010. Wounds International, 1(3), pp. 1-6.
PHILLIPS, P., WOLCOTT, R., FLETCHER, J. and SCHULTZ, G., 2010. Biofilms made easy. Wounds International, 1(3), pp. 1-6.
RHOADS, D., WOLCOTT, R. and PERCIVAL, S., 2008. Biofilms in wounds: management strategies. Journal of Wound Care, 17(11), pp. 502-508.
ROBSON, M., 1997. WOUND INFECTION: A Failure of Wound Healing Caused by an Imbalance of Bacteria. SURGICAL CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICA, 77(3), pp. 637-649.
SERRALTA, V., HARRISON-BELESTRA, C., CAZZANIGA, A., DAVIS, S. and MERTZ, P., 2001. Lifestyles of bacteria in wounds: presence of biofilms?

. Wounds, 13(1), pp. 29-34.
SHANKS, R., DAVRA, V. and . ROMANOWSKI, E., 2013.
An Eye to a Kill: Using Predatory Bacteria to Control Gram-Negative Pathogens Associated with Ocular Infections. Plos One, 8(6), pp. e66723.
TECILAZICH, F., DINH, T.L. and VEVES, A., 2013. Emerging drugs for the treatment of diabetic ulcers. Expert Opinion on Emerging Drugs, 18(2), pp. 207-217.
VERMEULEN, H., VAN HATTEM, J., STORM-VERSLOOT, M., UBBINK, D. and WESTERBOS, S., 2007. Topical silver for treating infected wounds. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1 ... 6.pub2/pdf edn. Oxford: Cochrane Collaboration.
VUOLO, J., 2009. Wound Care Made Incredibly Easy! Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
WENNER, M., 2009. Don't talk, reproduce. Scientific American, 300(5), pp. 19-20.
WHITE, R., COOPER, R. and AND EDWARD-JONES, V., 2012. What is the Role of Biofilms in Wound Healing. Wounds UK, 8(2), pp. 20-24.
WHITE, R. and CUTTING, K., 2012. Wound biofilms - are they visible? Journal of Wound Care, 21(3), pp. 140-141.
WOLCOTT, R., COX, S. and DOWD, S., 2010. Healing and healing rates of chronic wounds in the age of molecular pathogen diagnostics. Journal of Wound Care, 19(7), pp. 272-281.
WOLCOTT, R. and RHOADS, D., 2008. A study of biofilm-based wound management in subjects with critical limb ischaemia. Journal of wound care, 17(4), pp. 145.
WOLCOTT, R., RUMBAUGH, K.J.,G., SCHULTZ, G., PHILLIPS, P., YANG, Q., WATTERS, C., STEWART, P. and DOWD, S., 2010. Biofilm maturity studies indicate sharp debridement opens a time-dependant therapeutic window. Journal of Wound Care, 19(8), pp. 320-328.
YOUNG, A. and MCNAUGHT, C., 2011. The physiology of wound healing. Surgery (Oxford), 29(10), pp. 475-479.

My mum has been using my laptop for work purposes...

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Eli_Ayase » May 2nd, 2014, 1:12 pm

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby nalasimba83 » May 6th, 2014, 12:08 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2dgwyHkYsY

(lol sorry, I just wanted to see that that link was ^^)

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Ninaroja » May 6th, 2014, 5:08 pm

(>_<)

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games