CTRL+V

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: CTRL+V

Postby Ninaroja » March 20th, 2014, 5:43 pm

Vete a dormir ya no des mas el tostón y a pegar mocos en el colchon estas muy cansado tienes los ojos rojos tienen sueño hasta tus piojos vete a dormir ya no pintas nada aqui y no te olvides de hacer pipi !!PI-PI!! vete a dormir vete a dormir que tus padres quieren vivir
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby SimbasMate » March 20th, 2014, 6:54 pm

[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Ninaroja » March 22nd, 2014, 8:26 pm

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SimbasMate » March 25th, 2014, 1:00 am

It's pretty obvious that you've got a crush (you know)
That magic in your pants, it's making me blush

...... :innocent:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 25th, 2014, 1:03 am

^ ... *snickers* xD best Ctrl+V thing ever.
____

Solaria
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingCub » March 26th, 2014, 8:57 am

For those folks with GK110B GTX780 or GTX Titan, you need to do the library switch again to run in Default Drivers, this will give you BOTH OpenCl and CUDA. The beautiful thing is, after you install the web drivers, both folders you need to do the switch are sitting there in your Extensions folder. The regular one is here:

/System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib

Right next to it in the extensions folder is the web driver one, I am not going to tell you the name but here is a hint. It looks pretty similar but has the word "web" in the name. You dig down into each one and drag the library from the web folder into the regular one. You'll have to swear to know what the heck you are doing with your password. Then you run a repair permissions and reboot. If you don't have a "B" card, you don't even need to do this. (and it won't do you any good)
You are what you love, not who loves you.
Thanks Regulus for the lovely siggy!
Other Things~
Spoiler: show

Thank you Kib and SimbasMate!

Photography | Ask Me Stuff | Facebook | My Computer
KingCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KC, Ty
Pride Points: 28

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 26th, 2014, 4:08 pm

Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Ninaroja » March 26th, 2014, 11:48 pm

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Eli_Ayase » March 27th, 2014, 12:18 am

レゴラスグリーンリーフ

Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby Ninaroja » March 28th, 2014, 10:12 pm

110-781-5328

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games