What's in your Name?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What's in your Name?

Postby Lily » November 6th, 2009, 5:00 pm

my real name means, truth and noble. its origin is hebrew.

my name as lily means blossoming flower and its origin is latin.
You don't know what this will mean to everyone......what it means to me.

:inlove:
Lily

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Please....don't leave me hanging.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 5:26 pm

[quote="Lily"]my real name means, truth and noble. its origin is hebrew.

my name as lily means blossoming flower and its origin is latin.[/quote]

Nice.
☆ Rocki ☆

Rustic
Obediant
Caring
Kind
Intelligent

| Rock ✖ Glamour ✖ Black |
Röckandi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby Taka » November 6th, 2009, 5:32 pm

Mmmm... Taka because I love Scar and the 'z' is because there was already one Taka and I like the letter z xd
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby Lily » November 6th, 2009, 5:35 pm

i guess that makes sense zTaka.

thanks Rockandi

Lily

Postby Röckandi » November 6th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Nice, zTaka
☆ Rocki ☆

Rustic
Obediant
Caring
Kind
Intelligent

| Rock ✖ Glamour ✖ Black |
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 7th, 2009, 2:13 am

Mines just Commando coz im a commando xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby Lily » November 11th, 2009, 4:39 pm

yeah i was wondering about that because i thought you got it from the movie Commando

Lily

Postby ScarHades » February 5th, 2014, 4:03 pm

I just wanted to be called after my 2 most hated Disney Villains Scar and Hades because I wish the 2 could fight each other and Scar should slap Hades into the river to his death.
ScarHades

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rors
Pride Points: 3

Postby Ninaroja » February 5th, 2014, 4:38 pm

My username is the same as my fanfiction . net pen name.

When I was wanting to change my pen name I couldn't think of anything I liked. I was listening to my ipod at the time, and it was my favorite song playing: Little Yellow Spider by Devendra Banhart (listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZp9JEH6XZE)

The name of the album is "Niño Rojo" , and since I love Spanish (I've been learning it for 5 years, and I'm pretty good at it NGL) I changed it to the feminine equivalent "Niña Roja", and since the vast majority of sites don't allow the "ñ" it became "Ninaroja".

It makes a lot of people think about ninjas, I've been told :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby InsaneSeagull » February 6th, 2014, 6:36 pm

Mah, not much of a story behind my username, really XD

My real name is Kristina, and my favorite character is (or at least was, then) Kiara, so I banded these two together XD . It didn't sound bad overall, so that's how it is... ^^

Later on, I changed it briefly to Twilight Sparkle, based on (logically) TS from MLP:FiM.

Anyways, I turned it back later, since KristinaKiara was really ME, and I realized how attached I got to it in time (hard to explain XD)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games