What's in your Name?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What's in your Name?

Postby VitanisMate » November 2nd, 2009, 3:54 am

Well I used to be called Kopa1318 on here but after me and Kopa23 were confused for eachother I changed mine to who fanfic considered Kopa's mate who was Vitani. :lol:
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby LadyAislinn » November 2nd, 2009, 4:04 am

[quote="SimbaandShenzifan"]@LA: There's actually is a girl nowadys named that, though her name is spelled different. ^^ Here's of info about her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aselin_Debison[/quote]

Aww that's spelled prettier than my Aislinn. XD
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Zuri » November 2nd, 2009, 4:59 am

I think Zuri is my lioness name. It has everything my real name has lionized lol. LIke my real name is Brenna and I think Zuri is like it. Its uniqe but simple.
~Mother Lioness~
Zuri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~Busa Ngo Thando Bo~

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nadra » November 2nd, 2009, 6:31 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Kopa is the name of one of my favorite TLK characters! The 23 is a tradition, I almost always put 23 on my usernames :D[/quote]
I often do the same thing with 16... Guess why? It's my bus number! :P
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby Lionking17 » November 5th, 2009, 2:05 am

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="SimbasMate"]Since I am so in love with Simba, I wanted it to be Simba's Mate. Plus SM just sounds cool. :confident:[/quote]
Did you know LionKing17(a member who used to be here) was originaly Simba'sMate :o[/quote]

And Still Am here, just not active much, :c. sad to see the name gone :P
SIMBA IS MINE!
BY ME!

[url]fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Lionking17[/url]

craziest simba fan! <33333 Simba Simba Simba *And Prince!
Lionking17

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

*~Leader Of Simba Aholics~*~SPC~*

Postby LilTiger » November 5th, 2009, 2:13 am

[quote="Lionking17"][quote="LilTiger"][quote="SimbasMate"]Since I am so in love with Simba, I wanted it to be Simba's Mate. Plus SM just sounds cool. :confident:[/quote]
Did you know LionKing17(a member who used to be here) was originaly Simba'sMate :o[/quote]

And Still Am here, just not active much, :c. sad to see the name gone :P[/quote]
O.O LionKing17 is online O.O lol
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KovusTrueMate » November 5th, 2009, 6:22 am

Well for one Kovu is my real name :o :disgust: . I'm not kidding :o :disgust: . It's my nickname :ehh: , and April 27th is my birthday :? . You understand Simba!!! :x What??? I ain't lyin'! :confident:

"It's the scars that make you stronger
It's the hard times that make you wise
It's the sweet things only time brings
That arrive like a blessing in disguise"
~ Bryan Adams ~

Spoiler: show
~1st Siggy by Me~
-Winner Bars by Simba-
KovusTrueMate

"We gotta go back to the future!"

Nickname(s): KTM, Kovu, Balto, and McFly (No, really)

Postby Röckandi » November 5th, 2009, 9:56 pm

I like Rock N Roll, so I did Rockandi. Plus my boyfriends name is Andi.

But it's and i.
☆ Rocki ☆

Rustic
Obediant
Caring
Kind
Intelligent

| Rock ✖ Glamour ✖ Black |
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

Postby Chanzo » November 5th, 2009, 10:49 pm

I thought of words that sounded good to say, & liked Chan, but it didn't look good written, so I had a look at some Swahili words & found that Chanzo means "source" or "origin", so I thought that was perfect as I owned a website at the time.

The Northern Lights | Bolt Zone Forums | YouTube

"This one goes out to all the girls with braces for keeping it metal." - Adam D of Killswitch Engage
Chanzo

Oh Yeah!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Röckandi » November 5th, 2009, 10:50 pm

Cool, Chanz!
☆ Rocki ☆

Rustic
Obediant
Caring
Kind
Intelligent

| Rock ✖ Glamour ✖ Black |
Röckandi

My god is Röck N Röll

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games