Rate the Signature Above You

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Tora » July 24th, 2014, 1:47 am

6/10 too many colors. ("This wild wild love" Sig.)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Gemini » July 24th, 2014, 5:47 am

7/10 "I laugh in the face of danger!". The blending looks a bit weird I guess, but there wasn't much you could do there. It's good overall.

vvvvv DANGER! SIG MAY ROTATE AT RANDOM. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION. vvvvv
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 25th, 2014, 1:02 am

7.5/10 'It's like the face inside is right beneath the skin'. I like the background and it was a perfect submission to the Graphic Artist of the Week.

If I need to say this again, I will:
Sig rotator, please specify which one you are rating.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby juhouh » August 7th, 2014, 6:40 pm

8/10 "Zazu. A Loyal Majordomo"

I like that font a lot. Looks like it's written by hand :P
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Lauren » August 7th, 2014, 6:59 pm

9/10
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » August 7th, 2014, 7:26 pm

9/10. Korra. Good colors, and everything is blended together perfectly. :)

vvv Rotator still active. Proceed with caution and watch your step. vvv
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby nalasimba83 » August 12th, 2014, 10:24 pm

6/10 I really like the color combination and the way you made it into like a spacey atmosphere, but it was too dark. Even if you intentionally made it that way, it supposed to have a balance of some sort.

P.S: Isn't it supposed to be "And torture Me for my sins" instead of "torture for my sins?" I'm looking at the scar siggy you entered in this week's graphic's contest by the way.

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Gemini » August 12th, 2014, 11:12 pm

[quote="nalasimba83"] P.S: Isn't it supposed to be "And torture Me for my sins" instead of "torture for my sins?" I'm looking at the scar siggy you entered in this week's graphic's contest by the way.[/quote]

^ They're lyrics (from the song "Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars). :P That's what he says in the song, so that's what I put in my siggy. xD

Yours gets a 7/10 from me, mostly because I can't really read the font that well (as they're small black letters). Overall, it's pretty simple, but it's blended really well. It could be a bit bigger, though.
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Don't look back

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » August 12th, 2014, 11:16 pm

7.5/10 'Do you really want me dead..'

I love the the background and effects, but the words...sorta creep me out a little.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby nalasimba83 » August 14th, 2014, 12:18 am

[quote="GeminiGemelo"][quote="nalasimba83"] P.S: Isn't it supposed to be "And torture Me for my sins" instead of "torture for my sins?" I'm looking at the scar siggy you entered in this week's graphic's contest by the way.[/quote]

^ They're lyrics (from the song "Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars). :P That's what he says in the song, so that's what I put in my siggy. xD

Yours gets a 7/10 from me, mostly because I can't really read the font that well (as they're small black letters). Overall, it's pretty simple, but it's blended really well. It could be a bit bigger, though.[/quote]
Thanks i always appreciate new advice for my graphics. The reason i didn't enlarge the font was because it looks less elegant and the small and fancy font added a more mysterious feeling to the sig. And my signatures usually tend to be very simple cuz i don't really see the need to add more than whats necessary. And when I add too much, the signature usually gets spoiled and I didn't want to ruin a signature with such a lovable character :P

Um, 8.5/10!

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games