Rate the Signature Above You

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Rate the Signature Above You

Postby Gemini » August 14th, 2014, 12:25 am

[quote="nalasimba83"][quote="GeminiGemelo"][quote="nalasimba83"] P.S: Isn't it supposed to be "And torture Me for my sins" instead of "torture for my sins?" I'm looking at the scar siggy you entered in this week's graphic's contest by the way.[/quote]

^ They're lyrics (from the song "Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars). :P That's what he says in the song, so that's what I put in my siggy. xD

Yours gets a 7/10 from me, mostly because I can't really read the font that well (as they're small black letters). Overall, it's pretty simple, but it's blended really well. It could be a bit bigger, though.[/quote]
Thanks i always appreciate new advice for my graphics. The reason i didn't enlarge the font was because it looks less elegant and the small and fancy font added a more mysterious feeling to the sig. And my signatures usually tend to be very simple cuz i don't really see the need to add more than whats necessary. And when I add too much, the signature usually gets spoiled and I didn't want to ruin a signature with such a lovable character :P

Um, 8.5/10![/quote]

I totally get it. I'd just make the font a white or a silver color next time - you know, something that stands out from the black of his hair. :P Other than that it's fine.

Same score as before from me. :3

[quote="Zazus Mate"]7.5/10 'Do you really want me dead..'

I love the the background and effects, but the words...sorta creep me out a little.[/quote]

Teehee, glad you like it. /3 But yeah, it's kind of a strange song, sorry if it creeped you out a little. :hug: I just like stuff like that for some reason, plus it made me think of Scar. lol
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Tsuki » August 14th, 2014, 8:31 pm

Decades of Denial: 9/10

Great choice of screenshots and nice colour choice.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby nalasimba83 » August 15th, 2014, 12:03 am

OMG! LOKI AND SCAR!!! How can I not give it a 10/10. Its pretty simple, but the blending's very good and I like the background and your choice of making the sig black and white.

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby Lauren » August 23rd, 2014, 7:51 am

7/10

It's not a bad attempt and I like your text, but it's a little hard to read since it's black, which is a color that dominates a lot of the imagery.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Daenerys » August 25th, 2014, 7:21 pm

8/10 it's simple but it looks quite nice
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby nalasimba83 » August 30th, 2014, 1:23 am

^^ Really you like Otawi Swim Club? Lol same!

8.5/10

All signatures created by me :3
Itachi and Gin forever!
nalasimba83
It's unbearable isn't it?

The pain of being alone?

Nickname(s): Sarah, NS83
Pride Points: 18

Postby juhouh » September 13th, 2014, 2:16 am

7/10 - not bad but it's quite hard to read. I would suggest changing the color of the font
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 23rd, 2014, 8:12 pm

9/10
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » September 23rd, 2014, 9:11 pm

9/10 (the endless round one)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Lauren » September 23rd, 2014, 11:47 pm

9/10
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games