What are you DOING right now?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you DOING right now?

Postby FlipMode » July 29th, 2014, 1:58 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]Moping - I had to change my driving test date, and now it isn't until September. If I end up that I do go to Uni this year it means I'll either

A) Not pass this time, and not have time to do another, meaning all my efforts will have been wasted.
B) Pass it, and then cause we're going to France a few days later for a week and then I'll have to leave for England a few days after we get back I'll get virtually no driving time.

There's not even an upside - if I don't get into Uni this year I'll be very upset also.

I'm upset because I passed the theory test last September so that it would be out of the way and I could get to the actual driving part ASAP and pass that, but now it looks as though all my effort might have been wasted completely :([/quote]

I'm sure you'll have a few hours spare at some point in uni to retake your test.
But you won't need to retake it because you will pass it first time because you are awesome. :)

Edit : I'm about to make lunch.
Lightly spiced chicken salad with a sweet dressing.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » July 29th, 2014, 2:02 pm

^Thank you Flip :) that was nice of you to say. I'm hopeful I will be able to pass it first go (my driving instructor seems confident in me but I'll doubtless be nervous for the real thing and that could lead to silly mistakes)

The problem with being at Uni potentially though is that I'll be in England, and won't have a car to do it in. I could always hire one I suppose just for the test but that will be a lot of money for a student and my driving teacher's car is so easy to drive... sfgggdfgd

Hmmm... maybe I can negotiate with the padres to let me drive the car when I'm home for summer? My sister got to spend an entire summer driving before she moved out, I feel like that would be fair.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 29th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Just "lion" around.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby FlipMode » July 29th, 2014, 2:08 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]^Thank you Flip :) that was nice of you to say. I'm hopeful I will be able to pass it first go (my driving instructor seems confident in me but I'll doubtless be nervous for the real thing and that could lead to silly mistakes)

The problem with being at Uni potentially though is that I'll be in England, and won't have a car to do it in. I could always hire one I suppose just for the test but that will be a lot of money for a student and my driving teacher's car is so easy to drive... sfgggdfgd

Hmmm... maybe I can negotiate with the padres to let me drive the car when I'm home for summer? My sister got to spend an entire summer driving before she moved out, I feel like that would be fair.[/quote]

Well you passed the theory in September. You've had this long to learn all the practical. Your instructor only teaches you how to pass the test so it sounds to me that you'll be fine.
Trust me dude: if they let Flip_FTW on the roads, you should be able to pass no problem.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ninaroja » July 29th, 2014, 2:10 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"][quote="Ninaroja"]^Thank you Flip :) that was nice of you to say. I'm hopeful I will be able to pass it first go (my driving instructor seems confident in me but I'll doubtless be nervous for the real thing and that could lead to silly mistakes)

Hmmm... maybe I can negotiate with the padres to let me drive the car when I'm home for summer? My sister got to spend an entire summer driving before she moved out, I feel like that would be fair.[/quote]

Well you passed the theory in September. You've had this long to learn all the practical. Your instructor only teaches you how to pass the test so it sounds to me that you'll be fine.
Trust me dude: if they let Flip_FTW on the roads, you should be able to pass no problem.[/quote]

Hope so :) I've got more time I guess now to iron out any last minute problems. I'll need it too - the slot I had to change it to is at the start of rush hour :O
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 29th, 2014, 4:20 pm

Watching/listening to Garfield.
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby FlipMode » July 29th, 2014, 7:24 pm

Sitting at work on break listening to parents yelling at their kids who were just caught stealing from us.
Trying not to laugh here :D
FlipMode

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 29th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Posting this post. :P
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Postby Tsuki » July 30th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Packing :gasp:.

Oh and browsing :lol:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 30th, 2014, 6:04 pm

Thinking about my new glasses. :happythoughts:
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games