What are you DOING right now?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you DOING right now?

Postby Tsuki » October 25th, 2014, 8:48 pm

About to go get food
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Shadowfax » October 25th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Chilling in bed, listening to my partner play Super smash bros =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Tsuki » October 25th, 2014, 9:35 pm

^ YAY!!!

I'm digesting....yes. And chatting to a Friend :D
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 26th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Gonna make a cup of de-caff tea =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Ninaroja » October 26th, 2014, 1:48 pm

About to go out of my room to make lunch... maybe I should shower first though :lol:

Then I'm going to tackle some of this work I've been given to do (even though I'm not staying, I still should do it, as I haven't officially withdrawn yet)

After that I'll probably go look at job vacancies back home, buy my halloween costume and try to relax this evening. Stressful times are ahead.
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

About to go out of my room to make lunch... maybe I should shower first though :lol:

Then I'm going to tackle some of this work I've been given to do (even though I'm not staying, I still should do it, as I haven't officially withdrawn yet)

After that I'll probably go look at job vacancies back home, buy my halloween costume and try to relax this evening. Stressful times are ahead.

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby S1mb4 D4 L10n » October 26th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Studying Islamic history for whap, surprisingly this has been the most interesting chapter yet. I might want to study this subject further.
S1mb4 D4 L10n
A man of knowledge lives by

acting, not by thinking about acting.

Nickname(s): S4mb4, Jacket, Jnack, MLK Drama Detective :P
Pride Points: 58

Postby Tsuki » October 26th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Playing around on my new phone. About bloody time I got a new one too!
[center]Image
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Tsuki

Postby The Spirit of Life » October 26th, 2014, 9:06 pm

Surfing the 'net. Pretty soon I'm going to go start to (attempt to) make dinner. This could be bad. I burn toast. I'll have the fire department's # on speed dial.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games