Would You Rather

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Would You Rather

Postby Ninaroja » July 12th, 2014, 1:37 am

Only left turns :lol: since we drive on the left here in the UK that actually is easier because you're not cutting across two lanes of traffic

WYR only be able to drive in a tiny, cramped car or only drive in a huge car that was really difficult to turn properly?
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Gemini » July 13th, 2014, 8:52 am

Drive in a tiny car. I'm already kinda used to that. :lol:

Would you rather be stuck on a plane or a boat for a week?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Tsuki » July 13th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Boat for sure. I'd freak out on a Plane.

WYR travel by Train or Bus?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » July 13th, 2014, 2:13 pm

I travel by bus more often and it's easier to get around the city via bus so I'll choose that :)

WYR find out your "crush" was a complete douche-bag or have them hate you for something you didn't do?

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Regulus » July 13th, 2014, 5:48 pm

Those aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

But in the case that they are, I'd much prefer the former. Being interested in someone only to find that they're an ass is an everyday experience with few, if any, negative consequences.

Having someone hate me for something I didn't do is bad enough. That's already worse. If I had a crush who hated me but wasn't a douchebag, then I'd probably end up agreeing with them and hating myself. If someone hates me but they're not a douchebag, that means they're justified in their hate. By extension, that means I am deserving of it. Or, as the question would imply, I would be wrongly accused of doing something wrong. In that case, I'd be driven to insanity trying to prove that I was not at fault.

---

Would you rather have hardships in childhood but overcome them to live a happy life as an adult, or have a happy life as a kid but face hardships in adulthood?
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Perrys Girlfriend » July 13th, 2014, 5:53 pm

I'm kind of living the first one, right now. :sad:

WYR be invisible or fly?
I forever remember my grandfather, Scott, who died on August 10, 2015 at the age of 60. R.I.P
Perrys Girlfriend
Robert Muldoon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He saved lives by giving his

Nickname(s): Sam, Samie, Sammi Jo, JP candy warden :D
Pride Points: 19

Postby Tsuki » July 13th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Fly so I can fly over the sea and oceans to meet you lovely people :D

WYR have a Burger or a Pizza?
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » July 13th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Pizza :D

You are trapped in a horror movie: Would you rather stay as a group and stand a greater chance against the villain, but risk dying in a highly extravagant way; or split up and risk the killer picking you off one by one, but with the chance of being the lone survivor/escaping?

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Gemini » August 14th, 2014, 6:17 am

I'd stay in the group. Strength in numbers and all. We band together, mob the guy, use his weapons against him, and come out the victors. More people means more brawn, more brain, more collective resources. If we go one by one, we're more likely to be vulnerable to attack, being snuck up on from behind, trapped somewhere, etc., and then we wouldn't have any allies to back us up.

Really there's no reason to split up, if you think about it. Who's to say we don't all survive as a group? :D

WYR live in a dark house or one with too many lights/windows?
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Ninaroja » August 14th, 2014, 6:35 am

^Well I find in horror movies where the group bands together they usually run into some grand trap set by the killer involving some highly extravagant kill. whereas when the protagonists end up splitting up one or two usually manage to survive :lol:

And too many lights/windows - I'm quite scared of the dark outside of sleeping, and even then I live in the suburbs so there's always SOME form of light.

WYR go to the cinema to see a terrible film you've already seen or to see one that doesn't interest you at all?

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games