Rate the video above you

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Rate the video above you

Postby Biomac » November 27th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Let me know if this topic already exists.
That's simple: rate the video above you. I begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Re: Rate the video above you

Postby Aina » November 27th, 2012, 8:24 pm

Aww cute, but kinda annoying :3
8,5/10

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Aina
Pride Points: 37

Postby Biomac » November 27th, 2012, 8:29 pm

Lol I love Gangnam Style, 9/10

The Lion King Rises
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NRsPDhyHrc

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aina » November 27th, 2012, 8:32 pm

Love it! <3
10/10 wish I could give much more^^

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUY8PxfM3F4
Aina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Biomac » November 27th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Biomac

Postby Aina » November 27th, 2012, 8:56 pm

^ Indeed Nick is amazing! :D

Oh my finally the whole clip!^^ 10/10

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u9emjalsOsE
Aina

Postby Biomac » November 27th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Biomac

Postby Aina » November 27th, 2012, 9:23 pm

Awesome once again 10/10 ^^

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns
Aina

Postby Biomac » November 27th, 2012, 10:46 pm

Biomac

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » November 28th, 2012, 3:51 pm

Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Next

Return to Fun and Games