What are you laughing about RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you laughing about RIGHT NOW?

Postby mamaprince » May 21st, 2014, 5:19 am

Laughing at all of those Butthurt Comments I find on Deviantart. xD Boy is it fun? :lol:
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Timon the great » August 15th, 2014, 5:56 pm

This new drawing on dA of Genie from Aladdin holding a tissue in his hand because of his voice actor. I don't know, it just looks kinda funny to me given that this character is purely meant for laughs up-front.

Spoiler: show
But I do realize Robin William's death wasn't good.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby Carl » March 13th, 2015, 7:06 am

I'm having a good laugh about the name I just gave my rival on Pokemon Yellow. It's too much fun. :ha:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby NaiaRulez » April 12th, 2015, 8:25 pm

I'm laughing about football in TV... No kidding xD
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Postby Queen Elsa » May 19th, 2015, 3:37 am

My crush's video of him doing the swag walk at his graduation. :ha:
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Carl » October 6th, 2015, 1:05 am

I'm having myself a right laugh about these chain message things.

[quote]Now, you're on the clock. In 9 minutes something will make you happy. Please share this with 15 girls you love. Remember, only for *girls*. If I don't get this back I'm obviously not a close friend. Now, I have a game for you, it's been played since 1977. Once you read this, you have to send it to 15 people. Your next 5 days will be like this: Day 1 - you will wake up to the biggest shock of your life. Day 2 - you will cross paths with an old friend you have missed. Day 3 - you will find yourself with a lot of money. Day 4 - your day will be perfect. Day 5 - the love of your life will kiss you. ....if you don't forward this, your next 5 days will be the exact opposite. Don't break this. Send it to 14 friends in 10 minutes. It's not that hard. Whoever sent this to you must care about you[/quote]

[quote]Day 5 - the love of your life will kiss you.[/quote]

OH YES. The girl who broke up with me 3 months ago, lives on the OTHER SIDE OF AN OCEAN, and doesn't feel the same way about me anymore is going to FLY TO THE STATES and kiss me in 5 days if I send this horsecrap to 15 girls I love. I don't know if I even love that many girls. And how are they defining love? Platonic? Romantic? Familial? Do they mean love love or just someone who's your friend and female?

Do people really buy into this crap? :lol:

And what about those people who haven't met the love of their life yet? Maybe I haven't even met the love of my life yet. Is that person going to spontaneously appear on the 5th day, kiss you, and you fall madly in love with them?? :ha:

Really the more I think about this stuff the funnier it gets. Why do people think these things have any significant affect on their lives? :lol2:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 10th, 2015, 9:57 pm

^^^^
I'm laughing at that spam too XD my friend sent my one and I was like no spam plz! There literally like: "blink your eyes ten time or you will die in five days. Send this to 20 people or a dead person will haunt you forever"
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Queen Elsa » October 12th, 2015, 1:09 pm

I'm laughing at my best friend's text.

[quote="I"]Hey. How's it going?[/quote]
[quote="Best friend"]Time difference. I'm sleeping. Text you when I wake up. :)[/quote]

(Note: We're in the time zone. I just thought she'd be up by now. Apparently not.)
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » October 12th, 2015, 3:19 pm

The injury lawyers for you advert. 10/10 on the acting.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 12th, 2015, 4:35 pm

^^^^ right??? It's so funny!
I'm laughing about the possible theory that Simbas pride was just a dream for simba lol it would be tragic to everyone but just thinking about it and how people would react makes me die laughing
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games