MLK crushes

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: MLK crushes

Postby Shadowfax » December 20th, 2012, 11:08 am

Noes =( It might be watched in the future though =P
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby FlipMode » August 26th, 2014, 10:19 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]I am struggling to remember them all...
Buffy
Zorayda
Ivan
Sillydog
WS
BlackCat

I think those are the ones I can say without risking prison at least. Think there were others though, but those are the ones I remember. And for the record - I do not have any currently. I don't think my girlfriend would approve of me having any right now...[/quote]

Adding Shadowfax to my list and reviving an awkwardly awesome thread, don't mind me people :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Ninaroja » August 26th, 2014, 12:14 pm

Not to be a buzzkill in this awesome thread (that I stalked a bit back in the day) but I can honestly say no-one :innocent:

I feel like having a crush on someone I've never physically met would be very hard (for me).
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 26th, 2014, 4:57 pm

I went back and edited a few of my posts because they were so embarrassing lmao. I don't crush on anyone at the moment tbh.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby RayCat » August 26th, 2014, 8:02 pm

As if this is still going on xD
I've got a raging crush on Shadowfax since we're in a steaming hot and passionate marriage <3
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby Si-Amber » August 27th, 2014, 10:04 am

I have a raging crush on myself. Does that count?
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby SlayerOfLight » August 27th, 2014, 12:57 pm

[quote="Spike"]I have a raging crush on myself. Does that count?[/quote]

Sure, why not. A crush is a crush.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby ScarsLove » August 27th, 2014, 2:45 pm

I don't have a crush on anybody. But I would like to crush some people. Isn't that the same? :?

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Tsuki » August 27th, 2014, 4:14 pm

I love everyone!!!! :P

Lol. I don't have a Crush on anyone here. Sorry.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Ninaroja » August 27th, 2014, 11:53 pm

How times have changed :lol: When this thread was originally active everyone was declaring love left and right and now everyones like "lolnope"

:P

Nawww, I love you all in a totally platonic way of course :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games