What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby MooLion » March 13th, 2014, 11:39 am

I can't help but feel a little offended when I see that more people I used to know have deleted me off FB. Not only that you see that lots of other people in that uni group they haven't deleted, and it's like, so it's just me who was so crap, huh? Not even indifference - they've set out to specifically go through contacts to delete me. I know it's only dumb FB, but it still kind of furthers the point I don't feel very well liked by many people. Easily forgotten and people are happ to wave me away out of their life. :/ Makes me wish I'd got in there first to delete these people. In fact I'd love to refresh my FB 'friend' list, yet I'm scared to offend others! Ha! >_>
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby Carl » March 16th, 2014, 6:00 pm

^ I sure know how that is.

----

I do not want to sit around for two hours writing about Shakespeare... ugh... I have to though, it's due by 11:55pm tonight.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shadowfax » March 16th, 2014, 6:22 pm

Work really are tying my patience now. I do endless favours for everyone else, but when it comes to me.. Nothing.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » March 16th, 2014, 10:51 pm

People kept interfering with me doing my school work over the break, and now that it's due tonight and I have no choice but to work on it, I got only a page and a half typed in 3 hours when I was supposed to limit the work to 2 hours and no one will give me any advice. Of course this had to happen on a day when I'm already miserable from stomach cramps and a killer headache... and apparently a low grade fever. This is not my day.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Shadowfax » March 17th, 2014, 10:24 am

People who automatically cringe and go 'yuck' whenever I say I own rats. I actually got really defensive and argumentative with a customer the other day as it's annoying me so much now. Fancy rats are NOTHING like wild rats.. I hate the fact people just label them as horrible disease ridden vermin. It's like saying a seagull is like a parrot cuz they are both birds....

Yeh, they are both rodents, but they are COMPLETELY different ¬_¬ And nine times out of ten, they haven't even held/owned/seen one IRL. I hate people labeling rats. New pet hate and going to get seriously angry at the next person who dares compare them to wild ones.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Carl » March 19th, 2014, 2:54 am

Ugh... some of my Facebook "friends" really annoy me... if you're going to post some touchy feely Jesus crap that's fine, but could you refrain from posting articles that say it's only okay to enjoy your significant other's kiss, or even holding their hand if you are married, and then define that as being "created by God as one man, one woman, husband and wife"? If God is real I highly doubt he'd be bigoted against his own creations... and either way I'm not going to avoid my girlfriend to "maintain my purity." I can't imagine a loving God would make people who are gay or bi or whatever and then deny them purity if they try to do what straight couples do. The thing you posted was supposed to be motivational and inspirational for Christians to keep their purity, and wasn't necessarily intended to come across as homophobic, but it sure does come across that way.

Welp, guess who's not keeping her purity? That's right, Julie isn't! :fakeyay:

You can't really expect me to never even so much as hold hands with the person I love because God supposedly wants me to be pure and that act would already make me impure, supposedly. I mean really... marrying her isn't even legal in either of our homes, and there's no telling how long until it will be. And even if it was, waiting til marriage to kiss and hold hands? Really? Really? :roll:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby MooLion » March 19th, 2014, 1:27 pm

^ Annoying! FB just seems to bring the annoying out of a lot of people. Don't know why I still look on it at times, I really don't.
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo

Postby Arbystrider » March 20th, 2014, 7:43 am

>engineering student
>can derive algebraic equations mentally
>can perform integral calculus like second nature (not really)
>can implement fizzbuzz in console C
>knows the difference between Pepsi and coke (only on Tuesdays, sometimes Wednesdays)

>cant play retarded facebook games on a phone

And then my mom automatically assumes I'm an idiot just because I can't figure out her dumb game.

The amount of memory in your phone is completely irrelevant, mom. You can have 50 terabytes of mechanical, magnetic-storage hard drives and you're still going to have worse performance than a 64-gig solid-state drive because you're going to be bottlenecked by the mechanical physics that govern the operation of mechanical hard drives as opposed to the electrical physics on which a solid-state drive is based on.

I need to find a way to say that in my native language.
ImageImageImage
Arbystrider
A semi-Nalaholic

The peace the evening brings.

Nickname(s): Arby

Postby Shadowfax » March 20th, 2014, 7:50 am

Back to work after only one day off this week. I feel so refreshed. NOT.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tsuki » March 20th, 2014, 6:31 pm

My back is killing me today :nukawut:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games