What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Tsuki » August 10th, 2016, 5:01 pm

Got the hospital tomorrow...do not want :kionannoyed:
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » August 10th, 2016, 8:12 pm

Woke up with a 100.9°F temperature, can hardly breathe and definitely not going to be having fun trying to eat something. I'm worse than yesterday, and if I'm not better on Friday, I'm going to have to miss work, and that will cut my check next week to about $60... :ugh:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby InsaneSeagull » August 10th, 2016, 8:14 pm

Sigh. Seems like being an outcast is my destiny, even online. Even in here.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Marizzle » August 10th, 2016, 8:23 pm

All these active fires. August is a month of hell, sadly.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » August 12th, 2016, 9:59 am

[quote="InsaneSeagull"]Sigh. Seems like being an outcast is my destiny, even online. Even in here.[/quote]
We're all outcasts here. It's not necessarily a bad thing. We're outcasts together.

---

I can't stop coughing... My throat is annoyed. It's such a hassle.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tsuki » August 12th, 2016, 12:50 pm

[quote="Marizzle"]All these active fires. August is a month of hell, sadly.[/quote]

:( :hug:

I ache so much from yesterday :/
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » August 12th, 2016, 1:18 pm

^ Thanks. :hug2: I hope you feel better soon. :)
Yet, I'm also whining from body ache... :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » August 12th, 2016, 5:46 pm

I'm really sick of phone calls waking me. I already have difficulty, massive difficulty, sleeping, and these stupid irrelevant phone calls where I don't even get a response when I say "hello" keep interrupting my sleep. I'm sick and tired and I have work later... is it really too much to ask of life that I can at least be rested?

Apparently so. :oops:

Sometimes I don't even know why I keep fighting. Can't one thing that matters just go right for me?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » August 13th, 2016, 1:55 am

High temperatures at night. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby The Spirit of Life » August 13th, 2016, 3:56 am

^ This. It's still 30 degrees out and it's night time.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games