What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Marizzle » April 18th, 2015, 1:33 am

My mom's odd mood... :roll:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Queen Elsa » April 18th, 2015, 1:34 am

How much Taylor has changed in the last few years. I miss songs like these.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » April 18th, 2015, 8:59 am

Im ill and struggling to breath properly :/
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » April 19th, 2015, 5:03 am

This sore throat and congestion are going to keep me awake, I will never understand how people can sleep more when they are sick, sure I feel sleepy, but the unpleasant sensations prevent me from getting much sleep.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » April 19th, 2015, 10:32 am

The fact that I woke up earlier than I intended. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby FlipMode » April 19th, 2015, 10:55 am

People who treat hotel staff like slaves. They're there to help make your stay enjoyable, you self entitled butt. You guys ever see that when you stay at resorts and stuff! I mean I know holidays are expensive and you're there to enjoy yourself but that doesn't give you a right to literally demand staff do things for you...
My rant for today.
Join me next time when we rant about the same thing but when travelling.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 19th, 2015, 11:09 am

School
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Queen Elsa » April 20th, 2015, 12:53 pm

I need to install the Adobe Flash player onto my computer. To download it, I have to type in a password. I don't know the password for either of the admin accounts (I changed one of them myself but didn't write it down - great job, me!), so therefore I can't download it and I can't log into any of my classes without it. Therefore, I have to use one of the other computers for school now. :( I was so hoping I could last at least the rest of this year without any problems.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Postby Marizzle » April 20th, 2015, 7:00 pm

That book I need to read. :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Queen Elsa » April 20th, 2015, 9:24 pm

My indecision on whether to read the fourth book of the series or not. There are more reasons why I don't want to read it then why I do want to read it. :P

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games