What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Tsuki » April 14th, 2015, 11:56 pm

The fact that one of my friends is being a bit insensitive. Though she could be going through a lot of stress at the moment but still :/

That and my arm is hurting :/
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Marizzle » April 15th, 2015, 2:41 pm

The fact it still is Wednesday... :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby SimbaPrescott » April 15th, 2015, 9:13 pm

I ran out of disk space on Xemnas.net. And I really don't want to buy more space right now :oops:
Image is an Epic Mickey concept art. We could have had this in EM3. I still want it.
SimbaPrescott
I laugh in the face of danger.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He told me no one could defeat me...

Nickname(s): Kari, Simba, Prescott
Pride Points: 27

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » April 15th, 2015, 9:13 pm

Revision
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Marizzle » April 15th, 2015, 10:05 pm

Only having two more hours before bedtime. :oops:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 17th, 2015, 2:29 am

Sore feet from walking around all day.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Carl » April 17th, 2015, 5:09 am

Ugh, the butchery of the English language irks me, truly. How is anyone supposed to make sense of this nonsense? It's not difficult to do it properly, but people seem intent on making things they type difficult to figure out; I don't like having to read something more than once to properly understand it, especially not when it is simple to correct...

Is it really too much to ask for capitals on proper nouns and somewhat appropriate use of commas and quotation marks, at the very least?

Maybe I should start typing the way I talk, go to great efforts to capture my accent and word choice perfectly, see how they like trying to read confusing and mangled English...
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » April 17th, 2015, 4:26 pm

About the book I have to read for Portuguese class... :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » April 17th, 2015, 5:34 pm

Illnesses.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Mr Meow » April 18th, 2015, 12:51 am

My 360 makes a very unsettling noise when reading disks.
It toppled over when I tried to put in a different cable, and now it's loud and noisy and scary.
It reads cd's just fine, but still... :oops:
I really hope it doesn't break, I've still got quite a bit of games to complete.
Mr Meow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games