What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Carl » October 24th, 2016, 11:08 pm

My head is dying. Going without caffeine is stupidly hard. Imagine if I was giving it up 100% cold turkey, instead of just cutting it back significantly. :headache:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Tsuki » October 24th, 2016, 11:12 pm

[quote="The Lionvengers"]Brian May of Queen is not in the best of health :cry:[/quote]

Badger man must get better!! It is the law!

And I'm fed up of these headaches I keep getting. :/.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Kiana » October 25th, 2016, 12:01 am

AHGGGG I just got on and my dads telling me to get off. You know, Dial-up takes a while to load, so if we had maybe better internet, it would take as long. :( I'm glad MLK is relatively quick when it comes to loading

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » October 26th, 2016, 1:58 pm

Why does life treat me this way? I just wanna be normal. :cold:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » October 26th, 2016, 4:34 pm

I'm feeling really tense, stressed out, and have no idea why. I can't seem to calm down, either. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » October 26th, 2016, 6:41 pm

I don't feel good and I wanna go to her, but I don't want to want to go to anyone. :edangry:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Tsuki » October 26th, 2016, 6:42 pm

Life. Just life :lol:.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Pride Points: 88

Postby SimbasMate » October 26th, 2016, 7:04 pm

Everyday it's dishes, dishes, and more dishes. We NEED a new sink so we can have a dishwasher already!!
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Marizzle » October 27th, 2016, 1:59 am

Getting up at 6 AM tomorrow for school. Yay. :dissatisfied:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » October 28th, 2016, 3:23 pm

I technically have enough money to replace my xbox 360 right now. I want to so bad. 360 is my favorite console and most of my beloved games are on it. But we need money so bad for more important stuff, and matters have been doing the opposite of improving. I know the 360 I want will be gone later, but I guess that's just gonna have to be how it goes. Why is money so difficult to come by? It's not fair.

I'm even more annoyed about this, because I could be making an extra $0.25 an hour at my job except I failed the promotion test again. Because for some reason there are questions on it that aren't in the coursework or the study guide and an 84 is not passing somehow. :grr5:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games