What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Regulus » June 14th, 2014, 3:10 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]Why can't I be a kid wasting their time watching VHS tapes one after another again? Why can't I be standing on the lawn with sparklers at Halloween in Donegal again? Why can't I be back in StoneGate drive blowing bubbles and getting in trouble for trying to drink the bubble mixture? Why can't I be back spending every weekend playing my fully functional PS2? Why can't I be back in the playground in a mass pictochat room? Why can't I be eight years old playing NeoPets on our crappy dial-up connection? Why can't I go to the cinema to watch hand drawn animated movies again? Why can't I be sleepless with excitement over the next-day release of the new Sims 2 expansion pack? Why can't I be back in my parent's closet dancing to Celine Dion again? Why can't I be over-encumbered with those rubber poly-pocket clothes again? Why can't my hips be narrow enough for the slide again? Why can't I be writing silly little stories about nothing in particular again? Why can't I feel like a rebel for staying up past 8:30 anymore? Why can't I be a kid again who felt no obligation to anything and took life as it came and was happy with just about everything and wasn't faced by the terror that is responsibility for the future?[/quote]

I second this. I remember when life didn't used to suck...
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » June 14th, 2014, 5:31 am

I want to write, but I need to walk my dog and get to bed before this kid wakes up... he's not leaving until around 5pm on Monday. *sigh*
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Ninaroja » June 19th, 2014, 11:52 am

That was the worst nightmare of my "adult" life. It was one of those ones too where you are seeing the horrible thing and then in a split second you are wide awake and it was so vivid that I remembered it so clearly and I'm still feeling upset about it now :(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Regulus » June 19th, 2014, 2:10 pm

[quote="Ninaroja"]That was the worst nightmare of my "adult" life. It was one of those ones too where you are seeing the horrible thing and then in a split second you are wide awake and it was so vivid that I remembered it so clearly and I'm still feeling upset about it now :([/quote]

Join the club.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » June 21st, 2014, 11:51 am

I shouldn't have been woken by knocking at this hour today, especially not by someone who lives here. This is ridiculous.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Ninaroja » June 21st, 2014, 1:57 pm

I'm going to be 18 in a week and I don't feel like this should be happening yet ;A;

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Buffy » June 22nd, 2014, 8:56 am

UGH! I swear my father is more irresponsble than me! First he says he will get home at 2:00 AM. Then when he doesn't get home by then, I try calling him and he DOESN'T ANSWER. So I'm worried about him! Then when he finally does get home at 5:00 AM, he says he decided to go to a party and has been drinking. HE'S SUPPOSED TO DRIVE MOM TO WORK IN LITERALLY AN HOUR. And then he has to play the organ in church and then he has to drive me! What the heck was he thinking? Ugh..
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Ninaroja » June 22nd, 2014, 3:35 pm

The hard drive in my computer is dying. Now I have to quickly save all my important files to a bunch of 5GB disks before I can't access them anymore...

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja

Postby Carl » June 23rd, 2014, 12:33 am

Stupid updates needed before I can update to 8.1 and reinstall my uninstalled programs that are not configuring...
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby The Spirit of Life » June 23rd, 2014, 12:55 am

Being thirsty. And being too lazy to get up and find a drink.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games