What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Carl » July 16th, 2016, 7:25 pm

^ Actually, with the anonymity of the internet, it really doesn't take guts to tell people that. They don't feel like they have to answer for their words and so they get loose lips... er... fingers. I've lost track of how many times people have said such things around me or to me tbh. It is horrible, but the best couse of action is to ignore them or smile and wave, so to speak.

Anyhow, I'm whining about... um... this headache maybe? Not a lot atm tbh.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kiana » July 16th, 2016, 8:03 pm

^ Lol I was trying to be sarcastic when I said that. Sarcasm doesn't work online ya know? But yeah I don't let them get to me. I usually ignore them or reply with a ridiculously nice comment that will leave them scratching their heads. xD

My stomach's either hurting because its hungry because I haven't eaten any food today yet or its just plain being a jerk. Hard to tell sometimes.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby The Spirit of Life » July 17th, 2016, 4:12 am

I saw a legendary bird Pokemon on my Nearby Pokemon map, but I never managed to find it.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » July 17th, 2016, 7:30 pm

By accident, I hurt myself on my leg (more specifically, the tendon) and, now, I limp a bit while walking, since it hurts. Hopefully, the pain will cease soon. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Shadowfax » July 19th, 2016, 5:57 pm

Seriously pissed off right now. I really don't want a car anymore. I just feel like a constant taxi service. I pay £100 a month to run it and all I do is drive three miles a day to work, three times a week and ocasionally take my baby somewhere. But! I have to collect and bring my brother home five times a week, pick my fiancé up three times a week and run around for my sister occasionally.

My fiancé occasionally gives me petrol money which covers his lifts, but my brother doesn't. And this week I had to pay an administration fee and my sisters part of the insurance as she doesn't seem to want to pay me for this month even though she isn't officially off it till next month. I'm all for doing favours, but seeing as I'm in debt, a little help would be appreciated. Yes, I've asked them. They didn't seem to take it on board.

I'm paying for their transport. When they both have more spare money than me. I'm probably just having an off day, but it's really wound me up this evening.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Carl » July 19th, 2016, 6:41 pm

^ You got every right to complain about that. It's common courtesy to pay for fuel when you get someone to take you someplace.

---

I'm whining about...

Wrong parts, wrong parts, wrong parts, wrong parts...
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby InsaneSeagull » July 19th, 2016, 6:45 pm

Where's my energy!? This enviroment is so draining! :(
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Marizzle » July 19th, 2016, 7:27 pm

I'm starting to feel anxious again. I hate this.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » July 19th, 2016, 9:10 pm

Why do things make themselves worse when they update so often? I'm annoyed by this "trending" bar on my mobile browser that I have no option to remove. I really don't give a funko pop what's trending at all. I stay somewhat approaching happy by not knowing what's going on out there.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby xKendo » July 19th, 2016, 9:40 pm

^Okay but, "funko pop" nice one :lol:

I'm whining about this stupid weather, like, seriously, go away @_@
xKendo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games