What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Squeely » May 5th, 2016, 11:52 am

There is a random pain in my ankle.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » May 5th, 2016, 12:16 pm

This unhealthy difference in temperature.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby juhouh » May 6th, 2016, 7:54 am

Second 80€ ticket for me this week, I'm so unlucky. Stupid ticket inspectors have no moral! :pissed:
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Marizzle » May 6th, 2016, 9:54 am

My mom has given up on helping me make my fursuit. I'm incapable of finish it, now. :cry:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Squeely » May 6th, 2016, 10:09 am

[quote="Marizzle"]My mom has given up on helping me make my fursuit. I'm incapable of finish it, now. :cry:[/quote]
:( :hug3:

Every other high school: Grad night at Disneyland!

My high school: We live only an hour away from Disneyland, but nope lol, bowling is totally better.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Marizzle » May 6th, 2016, 12:12 pm

^Thank you. :hug2:

This stomachache. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Simbaholikov » May 6th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Day being ruined by an annoying child being here, ugh. :headache: Just leave and never come back.
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 6th, 2016, 2:57 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"]Day being ruined by an annoying child being here, ugh. :headache: Just leave and never come back.[/quote]

Why is society here so damn (no pun intended) babyfied? We were at the library earlier too and for some reason someone had brought a crying baby with them and were trying to hush it and the librarian literally told them "you don't need to be quiet anymore, it's not like the old days" what. Why would you bring a baby to a library. People are trying to read in peace. What the hell, it's just common courtesy to be quiet, not some archaic practice. :headache:
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » May 6th, 2016, 3:05 pm

[quote="Kops"]Why is society here so damn (no pun intended) babyfied? We were at the library earlier too and for some reason someone had brought a crying baby with them and were trying to hush it and the librarian literally told them "you don't need to be quiet anymore, it's not like the old days" what. Why would you bring a baby to a library. People are trying to read in peace. What the hell, it's just common courtesy to be quiet, not some archaic practice. :headache:[/quote]

I don't know what is wrong with society these days. Some things from the "old days" shouldn't have changed, terrible parenting and everyone catering to it seems to be the norm now so no wonder so many people have bratty attitudes. :annoyed:
Simbaholikov

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 6th, 2016, 3:10 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"]I don't know what is wrong with society these days. Some things from the "old days" shouldn't have changed, terrible parenting and everyone catering to it seems to be the norm now so no wonder so many people have bratty attitudes. :annoyed:[/quote]

Generally I roll my eyes whenever people act like the "older times" were better (yeah I miss slavery and beating up open homosexuals too lol) but the increasing trend of tolerating idiocy nowadays is absolutely ridiculous so I can see where some people come from.

"Don't get so openminded your brains fall out."
KopsTheTerminator

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games